Commercial Truck Dealership Vice President of Parts Department Operations
KEA Advisors is performing a search for a growing large commercial truck dealership group who is seeking a successful vice president of parts department operations. This ten plus location group is focused on earning and keeping customer trust and achieving best-in-class parts department financial and inventory performance. Accountability, commitment, integrity, and passion for excellence in parts operations a must.
The dealership is a growing business in retail parts operations. It is recognized as a leader in parts department advancements by the manufacturers it represents. Leadership for continued research and development in parts department excellence is a must for this position.
The salary ranges from $180,000 - $225,000 based on past success with a bonus of up to 50% of salary. The bonus is based on meeting performance targets. ESOP contribution of up to $20,000 annually with a vesting schedule is also included in the compensation plan. The annual return on the ESOP is 10% compounded annually. Benefit plan (multiple choices of plans) including medical, vision, prescription, HSA, dental, short-term disability, EAP, life insurance, flexible spending, etc. is available.
The responsibilities of the role include:
· Achieving parts department financial, customer, inventory performance, and other expectations and establishing strategies to grow parts sales and profitability consistently and proactively
· Continually assessing, developing, and implementing best practices, technology applications, processes, etc. across dealership network to drive best-in-class performance
· Establishing a culture of accountability throughout the organization and developing future departmental leaders
· Continuously assess and implement best practices in terms of parts operations, purchasing, logistics, sales, and warehousing.
· Setting parts pricing in conjunction with input from parts leadership team driven by market awareness
· Leading organizational technician acquisition staffing strategies
· Working closely with service leadership, captive rental and lease leadership, new and used truck leadership to support and grow their departments
· Developing and maintaining relationships with large new truck customers
· Developing and maintaining partnerships with manufacturer representatives
Successful applicant will have:
· Proven experience leading successful multi-location dealership parts teams
· Proven expertise in inventory management and procurement processes to achieve lowest total cost of inventory
· Proven success in developing and executing strategic plans quickly in a fast-paced environment
· Success in building & leveraging business relationships with internal team, customers, and vendors
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proven financial and customer success in parts department operations
· Strong financial statement and strategic planning/execution acumen
If you are up to the challenge of taking a leader in commercial truck dealership parts operations to the next level, please send your resume to.
Applications will close Friday October 29, 2021. KEA Advisors will notify you of qualification for interviews by November 5, 2021. Interview process will start week of November 8, 2021. Target hiring date is December 15, 2021
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $180,000.00 - $225,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations