At Partners Personnel communication, compassion and respect are exhibited at all levels and are in the heart of our organization. We have instilled core values that ensure that everyone is treated with respect. We take time to understand both the needs of our Associates as well as our Clients. To that end, we have employed in each of our branches Recruiting Specialists, Client Specialists, and for our high-volume accounts, Partnership Specialists.
Business Development Manager/Account Executive Job Description:
· Lead opportunities through the sales cycle including prospecting, opening new accounts and account management.
· Lead B2B conversations and create relationships that are both consultative and results oriented.
· Build relationships with clients and know what the customer needs.
· Develop sales strategies prior to contacting clients using a variety of visual and other sales aids.
· Lead new account penetration and revenue growth.
· Schedule, organize and prioritize work to meet clients demands promptly, accurately and effectively.
· Communicate abilities of our company to clients
· Set and keep sales appointments and track past and future opportunities
· Travel majority of shift to meet new prospects, close deals and maintain B2B relationships.
· Determine any additional needs of the business prospect and clients
· Provide progress updates to RVP’s and consult with them on any possible change orders or future sales.
Qualifications & Minimum Requirements:
- Willing to travel required
- Communication Skills - Responsible for the communications between Clients and Business Leaders.
- Attend any onsite meetings required by client and provide information gathered in meeting to applicable parties.
- Communicate safety measures and all company safety programs and achievements
- Possess troubleshooting abilities.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Valid Driver’s License
- 3-5 Years’ Sales experience in light and industrial staffing preferred
Physical Demands (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job):
- Ability to hear, understand, and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone in English
- Sit, stand, stoop and drive
- Be exposed to indoor and outdoor conditions
- Ascend and descend ladders
- Walk continuously throughout a jobsite.
- Ability to travel between job sites daily. Overnight travel or longer as required but not typical.
- Must be willing to work days/nights/weekends, depending on business demands
Drug Screen/Background/Credit check will be required after employment offer. Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $62,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Pooler, GA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations