Are you an experienced Real Estate Team Leader looking for more opportunities?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are nurturing, teaching, or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have salespeople in our real estate office who need coaching, and accountability to reach their goals.
Your leadership objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership, and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.Compensation:
$70,000 + bonusesResponsibilities:
- Determine our sales strategies and sales objectives to hit our sales goals
- Lead our sales team by setting a sales plan for each sales representative, identifying individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing training programs to make sure they’re successful
- Maintain long-lasting customer relationships and manage customer complaints to ensure we are meeting their needs
- Write sales reports and showcase sales efforts including sales volume and progress to help create new sales goals
- Counsel your sales team members, evaluate their performance, and offer suggestions for improvement
- Meet with agents to develop their action plans
- Manage sales reports and adjust strategies as necessary
- Give creative ideas for marketing purposes
- Attract other high quality agents to your team
- Maintain a productive, positive office culture
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
ERA Colonial Real Estate is committed to Empowering the Lives of our clients and our team. With a 99.4% customer satisfaction rating and an industry-leading, per-agent-productivity of 17.6 closings per year, we are proud of the contribution we make! Our business is built upon high-quality people and we are proud of our 148 professional sales agents and 40 excellent staff members. For 34 years, we have served the people of Central Texas and Arkansas from our offices in Killeen/Ft Hood/Belton, Salado, Georgetown, Greater Austin, San Antonio, Conway, and Hot Springs.