Why join inLumon as a Sales Manager? Sales Manager is supported by proactive management and reference from existing clients. Additionally, we encourage high earning potential with a salary plus commission, and bonus.
We are looking for Sales Manager to sell our Regulatory Licensing and Compliance Enterprise Software Products and Solutions to the State, Counties and Cities with experience in building business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationship with clients. Sales Manager work in a variety of situations, at times working as members of a team and other times working alone on an assignment. If you are seeking a full time position or rewarding sales career we will help you achieve your goals.
inLumon (www.inlumon.com) is an Information Technology (IT) solution and service provider based in Reno, NV. At inLumon, we do what we say we are going to do and thrive on open communication with our clients. inLumon provides certainty and reliability to its clients as their IT services, consulting and business solutions partner. We offer an effective blend of revolutionary spirit, technical expertise; incisive business perspectives and creative skill sets that help ascertain the value of Information Technology. We aim to nurture synergistic, long-lasting relationships with a business model designed around the success of our clients rather than our bottom line. All of our IT project designs are fueled by our passion for solving complex, hi-tech problems in a creative way.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Actively seek new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the Regulatory Licensing and Compliance Enterprise Software Products and Solutions to the State, Counties and Cities.
- Develop business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in person meetings, partnering with other providers, and references from existing customers.
- Maintain a targeted understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Meet or exceed annual sales revenue and gross margin goals as defined by management.
- Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via CRM. Use CRM to keep management informed by maintaining records and activities.
- Manage individual sales objectives to include sales orders and billing activities to support monthly goals.
- Move the process to the next level of progress, to ultimate close. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Manage on-going customer account relationship to include updating account information and resolving customer satisfaction issues by being engaged in Post Sales implementation, conversion support and monitor client satisfaction and customer feedback on effectiveness of implemented solutions
- Work with the team to ensure that quotes are provided and order requests are processed accurately and with engineering team to accurately scope projects.
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account
- Understand each target customer’s business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs.
- Performs proposal writing and prepares sales information for customers.
- Work with leadership and team to provide feedback, develop specific vendor relationships, advance new company initiatives and mentor new employees to enhance all aspects of the sales strategy.
- Represent inLumon at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, solutions, services, products, new products, etc.
- Qualified candidates will have a college degree and 3-4 years of outside Enterprise Software products and solutions sales experience selling Enterprise Software Products and Solutions. High performing Sales Manager have the demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles, achieve sales goals, articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, writing and organizational skills.
- Self-starter and motivated with ability to build relationships, communicate solutions and services knowledge, and close deals quickly and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Solve problems with good thinking, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely and effectively with members across departments and at all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record in developing new relationships with customers and ability to translate client business needs into solutions.
- Resilience - and the ability to cope with rejection.
- Capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
- Knowledge of basic current IT industry concepts, keen interest in IT issues and proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft Office applications (primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with the ability to operate standard office equipment is required.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience. Salary plus commission and bonus. PTO, medical and dental insurance.
inLumonis an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: inLumon is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at inLumon are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, , family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. inLumon will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Outside IT Sales in Enterprise Software Products/Solutions: 4 years (Preferred)
- Selling to the State, Counties and Cities: 4 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)