- Provide application management services for CIS.
- Lead all efforts to deploy, upgrade, patch, configure, and customize new CIS.
- Manage changes and incidents for CIS.
- Coordinate and advise infrastructure team members on backups and performance-related issues.
- Work to gain institutional knowledge of business processes as they relate to or compliment CIS.
- Create and maintain documentation for CIS.
- Act as the point of contact with the business on new requirements or configuration requests.
- Cooperate and coordinate integration efforts with other application owners.
- Apply SDLC and continuous improvement concepts to application management.
- Advise on appropriate security measures.
- Participates in analysis and design.
- Participates in the design of business rules.
- Coordinates with the business on new and continuous improvement activities.
As assigned during CIS project:
- Work with the business lead and business analyst to develop test plans.
- Develop documentation and test cases.
- Participate in testing.
- Work with the project team to resolve problems identified during testing.
- Identify areas of risk to the team as they relate to implementation of the technology.
- Complies with all safety rules and cooperates in the fullest in the promotion of safety and safe work habits, to include the reporting of any unsafe conditions or acts. Maintains all EH&S training on a current basis.
- Complies with all applicable MIC and Hawaii Gas policies and procedures.
- Maintains assigned work area and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe manner; performs housekeeping duties as required and/or instructed. Works in a safe and responsible manner.
- Performs all other related duties as instructed by supervisor/manager.
Required Education and/or Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Management OR2-year college degree in computer science or information systems management and 2-3 years of directly related experience.
- Prior experience supporting large software implementations and integrations.
Preferred Education and/or Work Experience:
- 5-7 years of directly related experience.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes within the position/department/company.
- Able to steward themselves in a professional and courteous manner to promote a harmonious working environment.
- Able to communicate professionally, courteously, and effectively utilizing standards means of communication within the workplace (i.e., verbal, written, e-mail, phone, text, etc.).
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Able to perform all physical duties entailed by the “Working Conditions/Physical Requirements” assessment.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer