Sales and Service Technician
Upgrade your Route Sales career in Pest Control!
A Career as Unique as You!
At Abell, we’re constantly reinventing ourselves. Good business means on-going research and development for more environment sensitive products, safer methodology, applications and different creative ways of doing business. Meeting our customer’s needs means to be constantly challenging our employees with an entirely new and exciting way to work.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Route Service / Sales Representative will be responsible for :
- Managing a territory of customers
- Providing inspections and treatments to a variety of business ranging from restaurants, food plants, warehousing to office buildings and residential homes.
- Building new business through sales with high commissions are paid on new business
- Managing customer needs and optimizing their program on-site
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Commission on new business and bonus on service work completed
- Health and dental benefits, RRSP matching and critical illness
- Thorough on-the-job training and consistent education opportunities
- In-house Professional Development programs
- Opportunities for growth
- People-first approach with a strong family culture
Who are we looking for?
- Somebody who loves dealing with people and finding solutions to their needs
- Somebody who enjoys problem solving and critical thinking
- Somebody who values independence and has an entrepreneurial mindset
- Somebody who likes to tackle something new every day
- Somebody who enjoys hands-on, technical work
- Somebody who wants to grow and develop in a family environment
Past industry experience that can translate to success in this job: route sales, route service, field sales, field service, service technician, territory representative, restaurant manager, restaurant server, construction, hotel manager, sales, customer service, plumber, electrician.
The Service / Sales Representative is provided a company truck, salary, commission, and a great future.
- A Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer service experience
- Willingness to obtain your Applicator's License
- Sales experience an asset