The Joybird marketing teams are responsible for driving multi-million dollar campaigns aimed at growing our business by leveraging a variety of channels â€“ paid media, social, SEM/SEO, display, direct mail, etc. â€“ this team collaborates with other marketing team members, data scientists, merchandising, and creative team to deliver the best customer experience.
As a Business Analyst on that team, you will deliver actionable insights on customer experience, sales and marketing analytics to help meet intense return on investment goals. Provide recommendations on budget, campaign execution, and revenue growth, you are uniquely positioned to operate in our fast-paced environment to make a significant and tangible impact.
At their core, our Business Analysts are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analyses, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. Business Analysts are strong communicators who are eager to learn, endlessly curious, take pride in hard work, and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
The Analysts can see their future in many different departments across Joybird. This is also a great launching point in the eCommerce space and more for those interested in business development, corporate strategy, or management.
You have the analytical firepower to take advantage of rich data and answer important questions.
What You'll Do:
- Analyze and collaborate cross-functionally to optimize sales across customer experience, wholesale and retail providing research and recommendations to key decision-makers.
- Develop reports to help operators stay nimble and make strategy recommendations to inform major product and operational decisions.
- Work with analytics leads and cross-functional teams to champion a hypothesis-driven culture that rapidly tests, measures and iterates. This might include testing customer feedback channels, UX design changes and campaign setups.
- Contribute to the analytics toolkit through iterating on analysis methodology and acting cross functionally to generalize frameworks
- Create output that tells the story behind the data to non-technical team members so they can execute more effectively.
- Develop strategy for priority initiatives and lead implementation to drive step change improvements in performance.
- Analyze marketing campaign performance, identify trends, and facilitate opportunities for improvement.
- Closely monitor marketing campaign performance daily and react to deviations from plan quickly and strategically
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with external partners and vendors
Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
Who You Are:
- BA/BS with strong academic record
- 2-4 years of experience in a quantitative role or as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist or Management Consultant, preferably at an e-commerce brand with a high volume of complex data
- Expert with Excel, SQL knowledge a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Experience with visualization (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Working knowledge of statistics a plus
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Flexible, adaptable, able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
Our Core Values:
- Customer-centric â€” You are passionate about delivering an end-to-end WOW experience for every customer.
- Transparent â€” You exchange information and feedback frequently to strengthen relationships, ensure alignment, and elevate problem solving.
- Results-driven â€” You aim high and go beyond tradition and standards to reach our goals.
- Constantly evolving â€” You're never satisfied and are unafraid to be a better version of yourself.
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(K) with an abbreviated waiting period
- Ample Paid Time Off
- Fully stocked pantry with your choice of snacks and drinks
- Furniture discounts (for friends and family too!)