PRIME AE Group (www.primeeng.com), a multi-discipline Architecture & Engineering firm with (17) office locations and over 400 employees within the Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, Midwest and Southeast Regions, is seeking a Project Accountant for our Corporate office in north Columbus (Polaris area).
Position Description | Responsibilities
- Responsible for timely and accurate monthly billing.
- Ensuring that all the projects are set up correctly, invoices to customers are billed, and collections are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for new projects set up - managing projects from funding to close outs.
- Main point of contact for Project Managers and/or Business Line Leaders for financial support for projects.
- Responsible for reconciliation of Unbilled Accounts Receivable and Deferred revenue.
- Assist with accounting system conversion for acquired companies.
- Provide support for any bank audits, external audits, and customer audits.
- Responsible for tracking the subcontractors’ expenses to pay within “pay when paid” term.
- Work closely with Finance, General Ledger team for timely and accurate monthly close.
- Ensure compliance with contracts, internal controls, GAAP, and other regulatory requirements.
- Support ongoing development / establishment of accounting procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes and enhancements.
- Continuously support Accounting system enhancements.
- 0-4 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline required. A Masters’ degree is a plus.
- Excellent leadership, organization, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in Deltek Vision a strong plus.
- Prior experience in A&E industry, project accounting (Job cost) a strong plus.
- Advance Excel skill is required.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that PRIME AE Group, Inc. (PRIME AE) does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, PRIME AE Group will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, PRIME AE Group explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers and/or other PRIME AE Group personnel, are deemed to be the property of PRIME AE Group.
Job Type: Full-time