Looking for a job where a culture of teamwork, a desire for innovationand chances for growth are valued and rewarded? You’ve come to the right place.
Gourmet Foods International is looking for a Retail Account Manager to be a part of our fun and fast-paced organization!
We seek a determined professional interested in helping our business grow by promoting an energetic climate, discipline, dedication and remarkable customer care. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer at corporate and store level.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Communicate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise.
- Develop and implement monthly promotional schedule.
- Occasional overnight and local travel for meetings and store openings.
- Manage all special-order products for your assigned account(s).
- Prepare and present an annual business review for each account.
- Handle all paperwork required by customer and internally.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Participate in marketing event such as seminars, sales meetings, and trade shows.
- Participate successfully in all sales drives, incentives, and contests.
- New Item Form
- When to add to order guide
- When to authorize
- What pricing to add
- Vendor Back Up
- Item/Price Quotes/Customer Authorization (Account Manager Database)
- Order Guide Changes (Sent to Coordinator)
- Accounts Receivables/Short Pay Credits
WORKSKILLS: Strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work under minimal supervision.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of two years’ experience in sales, management, culinary work or retail work is preferred.
- Work requires significant local and overnight travel to clients.
- Possession of a valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to manage work expenses that are reimbursed monthly.
- Microsoft office experience
EDUCATION: College degree highly preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Professional, business settin
WHO WE ARE: Gourmet Foods International was built on a true passion for fine food which has driven our company to become a leading specialty food supplier in the nation. We create a bridge between producers, customers, and consumers by bringing quality products to new and expanding markets. We also recognize our social responsibility to give back to our communities through outreach and sustainable business practices.
OUR BENEFITS for insurance include Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term, Long-Term Disability and accident insurance. We also offer 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with matching contributions, Profit Sharing, Competitive Salaries, Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Development Programs and opportunity to Grow within the Company.