Introduction and Summary
Advance Auto Parts is leading retailer and distributor of automotive aftermarket products to DIY and DIFM customers. The AAP B2B ecommerce encompasses two labels that serve our independent store partners.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building and implementing the customer experience strategy. We are seeking a dynamic individual who has proven customer success experience in building lasting relationships and turning customers into product champions.
OPEN TO REMOTE WORK WITHIN US
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform initial on-boarding of new B2B customers ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer's lifetime
- Execute a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that proactively maintains high customer satisfaction
- Perform periodic customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction and identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from the products
- Conduct Competitive Research and identify opportunities in the product offering
- Collect and summarize Market Research in a way that is easily actionable
- Initiate, develop, maintain, and optimize customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction with products and services and encourage comprehensive customer feedback.
- Collect feedback from the Customers through focus groups and roundtables. Maintain a log of requests and provide updates to Customers as the requests are added to the product offering
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and 5+ years of customer engagement/relationship experience –preferably in the automotive industry
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work consistently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Ability to communicate with audiences at various levels in a manner that is most effective
- Experience with working on applications and business problems that are highly complex
- Ability to develop a trusted relationship with customers
- Strong organizational skills; strong communication skills, excellent presentation skills
- Embody the cultural beliefs of Take Action, Be Accountable, and Speak Up.