Create, develop, and maintain strong partnerships with both the MW Sales Team and our customers. Primary role is engagement of customers for opportunities and planning information through lead generation tool. Establish and maintain customer relationships to maintain and grow customer spend with the location. Manage new quotes, orders and customer problems to ensure ongoing vendor-customer loyalty. Liaison between the location and the customer based on type of account.
Essential Job Duties:
Outbound prospecting base on lead generation tools…..
- Dormant existing customers
- Digital marketing leads
- General marketing leads
- Dormant existing parts
- Communication list management and CRM opportunity management
- Support new product development activities at customers
- Monitor sales metrics and provide analytical data, market, and competitive intelligence as needed
- Manage customer purchase orders for stock and custom products and accurately and timely respond to customer inquiries.
- Verify customer orders reflect the correct price and timing as was quoted.
- Process all technical inquiries from our customers and provide support via phone and email.
- Front line responsibility for addressing and resolving dissatisfied customers.
- Maintain current knowledge of products, customer, and manufacturing lead-times.
- Additional duties as required by Supervisor/Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be an analytical thinker
- Close attention to detail to ensure accuracy of order data entry
- Knowledge of product
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook
- Familiar with Visual ERP or any other ERP/MRP
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, 2 Year degree preferred
- Experience in customers service and/or direct sales – Two (2) year minimum
MW Industries, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Visit us at www.mw-ind.com for more information about MW Industries, Inc. and our affiliate companies.