Overview: Why Consider JAGGAER?
JAGGAER* is the world's leading provider of comprehensive source-to-pay solutions. Some of the largest commercial, manufacturing and life sciences companies and government organizations in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. JAGGAER eProcurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
What We’re Looking For: *
We are seeking an experienced Account Executive (AE) to join our Public Sector team. As an AE, you have sold complex SaaS solutions into the Public Sector and come with a rolodex of prior relationships.
As a successful candidate, you are an accomplished sales professional, ideally with Spend Management experience. You have a tenacious approach to net new sales in targeted accounts. A consistent proven track record of performance is required. True comprehension and ability to navigate and penetrate complex sales environments is required. Track record in Spend Management and/or past software sales experience in the following areas including, Sourcing, Procurement, Finance, Contracts and Supplier Performance.
As an AE, you can prospect, identify solution gaps and/or sales opportunities, and articulate those gaps in a confident approach to prospective customers. In doing so, candidates will utilize Salesforce to manage their day to day operations. Day to day operations include prospecting, opportunity management, forecasting, and proposal generation. You will be an independent, autonomous and creative performer with a passion for customer outcomes as a result of utilizing JAGGAER solutions. You must also be a team player who can successfully partner with others in the JAGGAER organization. This position is for focused individuals who thrive in an environment of change and who have demonstrated a highly successful sales track record. The AE role provides high visibility and extraordinary rewards.
Principal Responsibilities: What You Will Do:
The Account Executive (AE) will focus on Public Sector to build pipeline and drive new business sales. This is done by:
- Focusing on net new customers with a disciplined approach to territory and account management
- Owning the full Sales Cycle from prospect to close. Engaging partners where appropriate
- Identification of prospect “White Space”
- Articulating desired prospect business outcomes
- Making timely decisions about which opportunities JAGGAER will pursue;
- Establishing an annual territory plan (within assigned vertical) and articulating discrete actions required to win new business.
- The AE will manage and coordinate every aspect of specific sales opportunities—from prospecting to contract signature
- Must be capable of driving and closing a sale, writing proposals, and negotiating contracts with people at all levels.
- Provide input to internal teams on market trends, competitive products, prospect/client feedback, market needs/requirements, and other areas as requested
- AE is required to prospect and generate a solid pipeline and to sell within the prescribed vertical to net new customers
- AE should achieve 4x quota coverage in pipeline
- AE should utilize JAGGAER prospecting tools in their day to day activity
- AE should document pipeline building activity AE is required to enter all sales activity into Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- As JAGGAER qualifies an opportunity and pursues it through its lifecycle, the AE must systematically create updates to the opportunity record and reflect current information regarding sales stage, key dates, deal size, and so on
- AE will contribute to the development of solutions being proposed for prospects
- AE will assist in identification of the customer Return on Investment
- AE will assist in gathering information for services Statement of Work
- AE will be able to white board solution maps for customers
- AE will be able to land and expand solutions
- As JAGGAER develops the solution for an AE’s account, the AE must be able to articulate the questions that explain the value proposition, pricing, and competition in the sale
- AE should be able to strategically position JAGGAER solutions relative to the competition and clearly differentiate JAGGAER’s unique offerings
- Ability to execute on mutually agreed upon closing/project plans with prospects
What does success look like?*
- You are highly collaborative and a team player: You independently initiate collaborative problem-solving sessions with co-workers, other departments, and/or partners which result in a plan to close more deals.
- You are proactive: You proactively seek the help needed to be successful. You don’t wait to be instructed and are very entrepreneurial in your approach to business.
- You are hungry to succeed: You go above and beyond, spend the extra time, make the extra call, have one more prep session to get it right.
- You are a networker: You’re active on social media, involved in business associations, leverage your network, embrace partners.
- Represent JAGGAER’s values: Be passionate, humble, empathic, accountable, and transparent with the customer and co-workers to transcend the customer experience.
Position Requirements: What You'll Bring:
- Prior experience selling into Public Sector is required.
- A minimum of 7 years of demonstrable success selling complex software solutions, preferably SaaS.
- Experience/track record in meeting/exceeding quota selling software solutions.
- Active in seeking new sales opportunities thru prospecting.
- Strong understanding of procurement solutions and technology.
- Proficiency in the sales processes and account/territory planning.
- Proficiency in solution selling running complex results driven sales cycles.
- Ability to take ownership of all facets of the sales process. Personal ambition to close.
- Proven ability to build and deliver credible business value propositions at all levels within an organization (ex. C-level, VP-level).
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
- BA/BS degree required
- Ability to travel to meet with prospects/customers, attend conferences, etc.
- This is a remote position, but ideal candidate will reside in a Metro area within North America.
About Our Benefits
JAGGAER offers you a flexible schedule & an exceptional work/life balance. We offer a generous benefits package including employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, reimbursement accounts for eligible medical expenses; company-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits; retirement plan with company match and plentiful paid time off benefits. Additional benefits include education and well-being reimbursements.
JAGGAER is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time