About Kane’s Furniture
Since 1948, Kane's Furniture has developed a well-earned reputation for offering a wide variety of quality furnishings, all at affordable prices. From living rooms, bedrooms and dining rooms to accessories and more, you'll always find the selection and service you demand at a price you deserve!
Want to earn an income up to $100,000? If you’re driven to succeed and passionate about helping customers turn their homes into their dream homes then apply now to join our Sales team!
Kane's is looking for top talented Furniture Sales Consultants interested in servicing our clients with the best product in the industry. As a Kane's Sales Associate there is no limit to what you can earn. Sales experience isn't required - just willingness to learn and the desire to provide outstanding customer service.
- Eager to learn the Kane's Way to successful selling
- Engaging personality that builds rapport and earning their trust through demonstrating product knowledge
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Assist in the selection of home furnishing needs to make their dream home come true
- Providing industry leading service to our Kane's clients in one of our 18 showrooms
- Exceptional follow-up with clients on orders and status of their furniture products
- Accuracy in writing orders to ensure information is appropriately documented in our sales system
- Open to positive feedback and direction to increase sales and your income
What we Offer
- Competitive Training pay plus monthly and weekly commission pay
- Opportunity to earn over $100K per year in a commission based system where you potential is unlimited.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k/Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Generous Employee Discount
- Continuous Training and Development
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Working with our Kane's Cares team in building Habitat Houses and fundraising for the American Heart Association
Join the Kane's Furniture team!
Kane's Furniture is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
Kane's Furniture maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment background and drug tests.
We are an EEO/AA employer M/F/DV.