Sales Account Manager – Central New Jersey
Do you like playing in the snow? Do you want to get paid for it? Winter Services is looking for a Sales Account Manager, and we are calling on all snow fanatics to apply.
Winter Services Inc has positioned itself as a Leader in the Snow & Ice Management Industry for over 31 years. Serving only corporate accounts, our clients spread throughout NJ, PA, CT, and NY. We also have our own patented deicing salt blend which is gentle in asphalt and mild on sod. Our services include pre-treating the surfaces, plowing, deicing, and completely removing snow & ice from the sites. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial by nature, independent, confident and customer oriented with good time management skills, strong communication ability and a desire to help promote professional snow and ice management and safety through the use of state of the art equipment and technology.
If you are ready to take responsibility for your career, build quality relationships with our team and clients, increase sales, continue to grow personally, make something happen, and help us continue to grow our business, we want to meet you.
As the Sales Account Manager of Snow Relations, you will be our resident snow expert. You will have the opportunity to work with the Winter Services team to develop innovative and safe snow operation plans throughout your sales territory, search for companies in need of safe snow and ice plans.
Dialogue with like-minded snow professionals in sharing best practices and be in on the latest cutting-edge snow management plans by the Winter Services innovation team.
You’ll advise and collaborate with the Winter Services creative and operations teams on how to creatively design snow operation programs, such as snow safety plans, equipment allocations and make sure all client particulars are discussed for the proper service levels. You’ll additionally develop engaging snow related content for social media to help snow lovers across our regional territory to answer hard hitting snow questions, such as, “How can I get my facility cleared faster and safer?”, “Is there any way to make my facility look like Scottsdale, AZ during a snowstorm?”, “How can I reduce slip & falls on our property?” and “What type of proactive de-icing materials do you use?”.
- Build relationships with facility managers through social media, partaking in virtual calls to learn more about their facilities and what Winter Services can offer. Share these findings with the Winter Services team to keep everyone in the snow loop.
- Continue to build our Winter Services brand with inspirational ideas and new exposure to clients that are not fully familiar with us. Ensure the Winter Services brand stands out in the marketplace compared to our competitors by educating our differences to existing and potential clients.
- Ability to find and assess potential sales opportunities
- Demonstrate knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting for new corporate clients, overcoming objections, closing sales)
- Strong customer service & relationship building skills
- Highlight pre-season prep the Winter Services team does before the first snow event.
- Showcase our equipment and our people. Answer client questions, such as “what makes Winter Services different?”
- Develop content, including videos, for a “typical snow day at Winter Services”.
- Fact finds with perspective clients on how we can make the day of storm easy for them, share out-of-the-box, yet approachable sales and marketing ideas that the Winter Services team can use during client meetings
- Conduct corporate headquarters tours in Ringwood, NJ, home of one of the largest snow companies in the US. Be prepared to “wow” potential clients with our people, operations, and process
- Post Winter Services approved snow content on Winter Services social media channels, provide other heroic snow services by the Winter Services team.
This is a full-time, year-round position. We breathe, eat, and think snow 365.
- Excellent storytelling skills, including through video and social media
- Possess a teamwork mentality and ability to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to travel throughout your sales zone
- 2+ years of prior experience being a superstar in a business-to-business sales role, preferably in exterior services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Set up and conduct on-site training with employees and subcontractors
- Acquire leads on possible subcontractors for your sales zone
- Conduct quality control checks within coverage area as well as maintaining high level of client communication during snow events
- Approval of all billing information as well as participation in post event meetings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Strong customer service & relationship building skills
- Quick thinking, problem solving attitude
- Ability to thrive in a stressful and time sensitive situations
- The ability to work flexible/extended hours during the winter months.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Pass a background check, consistent with applicable laws
What we offer
- Competitive base salary (65-75K)
- Generous bonus and commission schedule
- Successful Account Managers average 125K with no max limit
- Company vehicle
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick days
- One of the best trained teams in the industry with an emphasis on quality & safety
- Think your snow warrior skills are up to the task?
- A cover letter detailing why you are a great fit for this job and your resume is required.