This position is responsible for all Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, ACA, and Benefit account setups for new and existing clients. This implementation specialist sets guidelines and expectations for the client during the implementation process. This position effectively establishes, maintains, builds, and manages client relationships at all levels. Ability to effectively utilize multiple platforms to manage various products. Must have excellent project management experience, account management skills, be client-focused with an understanding of ATS/OB, ACA, benefits, as well as payroll and time & attendance.
· Setup applicable modules during implementation
· Setup and review client’s benefit configurations to include plans, rates, life events, carriers, and deductions.
· Verify company and employee information loaded for new accounts.
· Setup and provide support to clients for onboarding workflows
· Setup new modules for existing clients
· Provide client support during annual Open Enrollment process
· Provide software training to clients
· Support with EDI file discrepancies
· Set up ACA accounts, support, and file as appropriate.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
3 years’ experience in a combination of project management, customer service, and benefits implementation.
- Basic understanding of payroll, benefits administration, and time & attendance processes.
- Experience with Excel, imports, Adobe Pro PDF editing.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated strength in issue resolution and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to follow / develop / execute detailed project plans for successful implementations.
- Strong attention to detail with a proactive approach to tackling issues and data discrepancies.
- Fully Vaccinated against Covid-19.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.