VP of Business Development & Sales, Lifestyle Brand
At Olli Ella, we design timeless products that are unlike any other. Our pieces bring a smile to faces and are loved through generations for the celebration of PLAY across our range of toys, homewares, apparel, and footwear.
As we continue to grow in the USA, we are looking for you, an inspiring leader, who can manage the sales and business performance of the Olli Ella US business across wholesale and e-commerce sales in North and South American markets. You will be responsible for managing sales, marketing, office operations and financial performance of the USA business unit to support global targets.
What's required in this role?
- Develop current business relationships and seek new business opportunities across multiple channels; including retail and all regional distribution opportunities
- Responsible to meet and exceed sales targets through sales strategy for the USA e-commerce and wholesale sales teams
- Forecast Sales budgets; source and implement new strategy to attain growth
- Work closely with the global General Manager to oversee and manage the America financial budget; with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on P&L
- Build new business relationships that align to the overall Olli Ella strategic objectives
- Proactively streamline systems, processes and global integrations for efficiencies in the region to meet new business growth plans
- Identify and drive cross-functional alignment between sales, operations and supply chain optimizing sales growth and opportunity.
- Lead and empower a high performing team
What makes you and the role a perfect match?
You will be someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit at heart and has a passion for making an impact towards a sustainable and ethical future. Your strength as a leader is being proactive and solutions focused to inspire a diverse team through change and continual growth.
You love nothing more than working as a collaborative global team and thrive creating relationships, building new business and achieving sales targets. Your ability to bring others along this same journey aligned to the Olli Ella values is what sets you apart.
What you bring to the team?
- Strategic thinker; ability to make local commercial decisions that align to global strategy
- Experienced building new business and growing successful lifestyle brands in the America market
- Clear communicator and understand people and team dynamics to manage effectively
- Celebrate and align to the Olli Ella values to lead and inspire the USA team
- Connect with and inspired by Sustainable and Ethical practices
This is great opportunity to step into a growing business!
We can't wait to meet you!
Olli Ella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are BCorp certified and offer a Working From Home policy.
Application Deadline: 31/08/2021
Expected Start Date: 01/09/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Leadership: 5 years (Required)
- Budgeting: 5 years (Required)
- Business development: 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19