IQVIA are delighted to be supporting Regeneron to recruit 10 Sales Representatives based in the UK.
- Responsible for achieving Dermatology sales objectives while delivering on Regeneron’s promise to put patients first.
- Demonstrates superior business acumen, effective management of resources and ability to achieve or surpass corporate goals and sales objectives.
- Thinks strategically and manages time effectively in order to maximize customer engagement and deliver value and solutions that are tailored to each target.
- Achieve brand sales objectives through management of territory budget / expenses
- Develop and implement annual territory business plan based on market insights and incorporate marketing brand plans to ensure consistency. Ensure continuous and timely updates to the plan in response to changing market dynamics
- Utilize key data sources to strategically develop territory action plan
- Perform all required administrative duties, including expense reports, marketing and field insight reports, and call reporting
- Work within the Regeneron regulatory and legal compliance guidelines
- Attend local, regional and national meetings as directed
- To successfully complete all training programs provided by Regeneron
- To maintain in good order all company property
- When deemed appropriate - be willing and able to travel approximately 50% of the time, evening and weekend work will be required
- Drive the vehicle using safe driving practices, while complying with all current applicable laws and regulations, as well as all Regeneron directives
- Works collaboratively with our alliance partners to deliver overall objectives
- Possess superior customer engagement skills, with a focus on delivering value
- Possess excellent technical aptitude and the ability to conduct disease/concept selling
- Demonstrate superb written, verbal and presentation skills
- Possess excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to present ideas effectively to individuals or groups, targeting presentation to the needs of the audience
- Ability to work independently to execute against strategic and tactical plans under tight timelines
- Be computer literate including the ability to use word processing, spreadsheets, databases and e-mail software
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centres and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveller community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.