We are recruiting for a Manager, Sales Operations to join our Sales and Marketing Department in Louisville, KY. Will also consider Applicants within reasonable driving distance of Louisville.
Manages and prioritizes Sales Operations business activities and processes, developing the sales organization and leadership’s technology acumen to maximize effectiveness and efficiencies. Drives technology strategies and objectives to improve sales performance through standardized processes, technology applications and related methodologies. Responsible for sales customer relationship management, automated marketing software, local web sites, marketing analytic tools and reporting. Manages and prioritizes software application training and support for current and future company systems. Develops technology training resources. Responsible for technology field training for sales and operations as required by the software applications and field application needs. Supplies helpdesk support as applicable for sales and local web site systems. Develops collaborative working relationships with all corporate departments and region sales leadership as necessary in conjunction with training development, special projects, and presentations. Works under the general direction of Sales Support leadership.
- Abides by and demonstrates the company Mission – Vision – Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Manages sales software applications implementation, training, adoption, compliance, and helpdesk support for reporting and data collection applications, CRM, HMS current and future.
- Responsible for marketing automation software implementation, local web sites, training, maintenance, helpdesk support, data analytics, reporting, and communications.
- Manages sales intranet web site design and ongoing maintenance and development.
- Interfaces with IT as necessary regarding all marketing and sales technology software applications.
- Collaborates with sales operations and sales leadership in the development of sales forms and technology training resources.
- Schedules and facilitates orientation and on-going training and support for sales leadership.
- Serves as a liaison for sales operations with other parts of the organization such as Finance, Marketing, Legal, and IT, representing the needs of sales in meetings and cross-functional projects.
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices.
- Reviews and adheres to all Company policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong technology acumen preferred.
- Highly proficient with sales and marketing technology CRM and marketing automation applications and various computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Possesses excellent organizational, project management, oral/written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn, adapt and train new technology applications.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously to meet defined timelines.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience plus a minimum of six years sales administration experience generally required.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications we may fill this at a different level.