In Home Sales: Leadership and Growth Opportunities
I’m Alyssa, the CEO of Imperial Painters - where we hire TOP performers…
And we understand that the best people out there are looking for the very best opportunities… It’s more than money or a title.
You’re not looking for just “some job” with the same old BS, you’re looking for something special, something different.
We are too... And we hope that’s you.
You should keep reading this job post if...
- You are ambitious… Financially, but also in life. You have big ambitions and goals in your life.
- You want your work to add to your life - not take from it.
- You want to love going to work - including the work you do, who you work with, and the values of the company…
- You work hard, you have strong character, strong values, and you believe in carrying your weight - and you usually even go beyond that.
- You don’t want to be micromanaged - you want to be empowered. You want opportunities to perform. You love to perform.
- You love to kick ass in life. You don’t like to half ass anything.
- You are hungry to learn, grow and develop yourself as a professional… And as a person. And you actively pursue opportunities to do that.
- You are a badass.
If that describes you, and you’re reading this job post… I’m guessing you haven’t found a company that lives up to your own ambitions and expectations.
You want more and you’re looking for somewhere that can deliver what you’re looking for (which is rare and hard to find).
Now let me tell you what it’s like to work with us…
- Autonomy: We don’t micromanage people here. We're all adults, we all have a job to do, and we trust each other to do our jobs. So we don’t manage you… But we do support you...
- Balance: We believe your work should add to your life, not take from it. We believe you can perform at a high level in your career without sacrificing your personal life…
- We expect (and stand for you) to keep work during work hours - and we don't ask you to work on your personal time.
- The world says you need to work long hours to be successful - we disagree.
- Growth Oriented: Our companies are high growth companies. We have big plans. We're on track. You are who we need for what comes next.
- We're also committed to our team members growth in their career and life... We all have different ambitions, and we're committed to providing future growth opportunities to all team members - no matter how big those ambitions are.
- Training & Development: A lot of companies say they invest in their employees training and development. We take that to a new level, and it's something that gives us a huge advantage in our business.
- This is how our team produces exceptional results without sacrificing work/life balance.
- The kind of training and development you experience here will not only supercharge your performance in your work… But will make a lasting and significant impact on the quality of your everyday life.
- We care deeply about our team members!
- Our Team: We have a tight knit culture that feels like family. If you get selected for this role, it's because you're "one of us". We work as a team to get things done and produce incredible results that lead our industry.
- Performance Oriented: We are a culture of performance. It's all about value creation - it's all about results. As long as people are producing results, we support flexible schedules, vacations, time off, and time for the things that are most important in life.
With me so far?
Now let’s get into more of the specifics about our company, what we believe, and what we do…
ABOUT IMPERIAL PAINTERS
Who We Are: We’re a group of passionate people who care about the work we do, we care about each other, and we are committed to building a market leading company.
And a different kind of company…
What We Believe: The home improvement industry and the trades are broken.
Homeowners all have horror stories about working with their contractors.
We may not all be passionate about painting houses - but we sure are passionate about serving people - about providing exceptional service…
And we are passionate about creating the kind of workplace and company that impacts people’s lives in a deep and powerful way.
We believe the best and most successful business is the business where everyone wins...
… Where employees LOVE their work, are well compensated, enjoy a work-life balance, have opportunities to grow in their careers.
… Where customers have an exceptional experience from beginning to end - an experience so great they would brag about it at a dinner party.
… Where a company gives back to the community in a big way.
And we believe when all that happens… The business experiences enormous success.
That’s also been our experience.
This is the kind of business we are creating…
What We Do: We do interior and exterior painting… Both residential and commercial.
How we do it is unlike any painting company you’ve ever seen or heard of… And unlike most businesses that exist in the world today.
WE’RE PART OF A NATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Imperial Painters is one of many companies that are all connected…
We are all a part of National Painting Group, a parent company, with a mission to change the way business is done…
Starting with the painting industry.
But we don’t plan on ending there.
We are building market leading home improvement companies - this is just the one we are working on right now.
This is why we are able to provide enormous career growth opportunities…
This is a multi billion dollar industry, with no market leaders, a completely broken system…
And it’s a subset of the larger home improvement industry with all of the same problems.
We’re at an exciting place right now, on the edge of significant growth in all of our companies… Which is why we are looking for YOU.
When you work here, and you perform well… Not only will there be opportunities to grow your career in Imperial Painters…
But there will be opportunities for years to come - and we will be your guide to helping you find your passions, develop your unique abilities, and empower you to fulfill your own goals and ambitions (hopefully that’s here with us)...
We are here to help you make your own dreams come true.
We’ll hold up our end of the bargain… You can count on it.
NOW LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
We’ll be very selective with this position - because that’s what makes our company special.
If you get selected to work here, you can expect to work with an amazing group of people… Other high performers who share the same values you do.
What’s Required: About You...
- You love to learn and maybe even a little obsessed with improving yourself, your abilities, and your life - you love personal optimization. And you're highly coachable.
- You love to be a part of a team, a mission, you love to collaborate and work with others. You love to contribute.
- You are autonomous and great at managing yourself and your own productivity - you don't need anyone micromanaging you
- You believe being of service to others - creating the most value possible for others - is the best way to succeed in business and in life.
- You have an outstanding track record of success and everybody around you knows it…
- You hold yourself to high standards.
About the Position & What You Do
- In home sales with homeowners who are interested in getting their home painted. This is a consultative based sales process (not high pressure).
- Leads are generated by the company
- Most of your time is spent doing estimates, meeting with prospective clients, and following up
- The rest of your time is spent on team building, meetings, company training events, and administrative tasks to ensure customers have a great experience after they sign up with our company.
- All training is provided and is a never ending focus - this is how we support you in advancing in your career and performing at a high level in your current role.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base Salary: $45,000-$55,000
- Bonuses: Commissions Paid Every 4 Weeks Based on Sales
- Income Expectations:
- Average Sales Reps Earn $75k+ Per Year
- Top Performers Earn $100k+ Per Year
- Team Lead Opportunities Available for Top Performers
- Benefits: Health Insurance Provided, Gas & Phone Stipend
- Training & Development: We offer scholarships for pre-approved training & development programs and opportunities. It does not end there. Our organization is committed to your success. We have ongoing sales training, sales calls/meetings and leadership calls that will help you grow as a salesperson as well as a leader in your personal and professional life.
**If you continue through our interview process you’ll have an opportunity to speak with several members on our team. We’ve found this to be a critical step in our entire interview process.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and a cover letter.
In your cover letter, please include...
#1 - Why are you interested in this job?
#2 - Why are you a perfect fit for this role?
**We will not consider anyone who has not submitted a cover letter.**
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOU APPLY
This is an important position for our company and organization (every role is!).
We will be highly selective. Due to the high number of responses we expect to get to this position, I'll only be contacting people who are "moving on to the next step".
The next step is a phone conversation with me.
I'll be reviewing applications 3-5 times per week.
You can expect a phone call from me within 48 hours (not including weekends) if I plan on moving to that next step with you.
If you haven't heard from me within 48 hours, it means I didn't think this position was the right fit for you and good luck in your job search!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Multiple locations