Meyer Corporation U.S. is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of performance-driven, innovative, and made-to-last kitchenware for today's home chef. Our brands include Hestan, Ruffoni, Anolon, Circulon, Meyer, Farberware, KitchenAid, Rachel Ray, Ayesha Curry, Anyday, LocknLock and Bonjour!
At Meyer, we’re much more than just cookware. We’re Inventors. Imaginers. Innovators. Explorers. We’re passion and performance addicts, searching for the ideas that make people’s lives better and make the fast-paced world more creative, more convenient, and more satisfying. And we’re makers, too. With deep roots in creating, manufacturing, and bringing new products to market, we stay connected to our core values of excellence, accountability, collaboration, innovation, customer satisfaction, and continual improvement.
Meyer is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to Join our Team!
*New Hires that show proof of their COVID vaccination receive a $100 gift card*
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for driving service and making decision while managing the overall supply chain interface with the Senior Commercial team, internal and external customers.
Partners with Senior Commercial team and retail accounts on analyzing opportunities to drive best-in-class fill rates, in-stock and overall alignment on customer service metrics and expectations. Manages all aspects of the front-end business processes and act as the liaison to professionally manage customer issues and deescalate situations.
Owner of the effectiveness and accuracy of order fulfillment, on-time delivery, and overall excellence in service.
Essential Job Duties:
- Act as the primary customer-facing, point-of-contact for managing the communication between internal departments and external stakeholders. Execute a superior customer service experience that is measured through performance monitoring, effective process improvements solutions and total ownership of the customer relationship.
- Manage multiple accounts and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the business process through continuous analysis of ordering trends, future forecast accuracy, inventory concerns, in-stock conditions, point of sales trends (POS), store level performance.
- Schedule and lead monthly meetings with the Senior Commercial Team and/or retailer to review, order fulfillment trends, special events schedules, key business highlights and areas of improvement.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Commercial and Demand Planning teams on Step 2 and 3 (above) to ensure optimal customer service is achieved.
- Coordinates with business-facing unit to ensure accurate and timely shipment of all commercial sales orders are achieved. Drive compliance standards with the monthly review of scorecards to close process gaps while reducing cost and improving service.
- Deliver a Semi-Annual Business review on Top 10 retail accounts and identify analyzed opportunities that will increase customer service and annualized revenue.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Director of Sales & Operations Planning.
- Requires a high school diploma or associate degree in Business, Operations, or related field with equivalent work experience.
- Must have 3 to 4 years of experience in customer service and relationship management in a high volume/complexity retail supply chain environment.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work on complex assignments independently using a high degree of judgement and initiative in resolving problems and developing recommendations.
- Advanced Microsoft Office, namely Excel. Experience with ERP software preferred.
- Demonstrates exemplary work ethics, strong operational discipline, goal oriented and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with the confidence to present to senior management. Must be able to communicate clearly and effective in English both verbal and written formats.
- Ability and confidence to challenge the status quo. Creative problem-solving and strong time management skills.
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities to perform the job duties.
Working Conditions: Work is performed primarily indoors. Lighting is artificial. Equipment used includes standard office equipment i.e. computer, laptop, telephone, fax machine, printer and copier. Physical demands include sitting, standing, repetitive use of hands, walking, standing, lifting to 40lbs., driving cars, reaching overhead, and being around work equipment and machinery. Position may require travel. Hours and days are primarily Monday through Friday, with some overtime and weekend work. Position requires close contact with all Meyer employees and customers.
- 3 year(s): Experience in customer service and relationship management in a high volume/complexity retail supply chain environment.
- High School or better
- Associates or better in Business Administration or related field
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility