Req Id: 313091
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for leading efforts to increase sales within the B2B Commercial market in Western Canada
This is a great opportunity for a, sales professional to be part of one of the strongest sales teams within the company. Backed by one of Canada’s most iconic brands and elite lines of Telecom products you will be equipped to seek and prospect new sales accounts. This individual will be a natural hunter, results oriented, will thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, and have past success improving revenue, churn, productivity and quality results.
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be a key player of the sales team accountable for prospecting new business relationships and deploying the vision and strategic roadmap for key customers. As a member of the sales team, you have a proven record of accomplishment for translating a organization’s strategic plan and priorities into relevant, high impact, and effective solutions.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Manage a geographical sales area and travel to the various client sites to gain new clients and prospect new opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate deep and wide within an organization to prospect opportunities to provide Bell services and solutions
- Opportunity to articulate Bell’s value proposition and competitive differentiator to key decision makers.
- The opportunity to manage the relationships of key strategic b2b accounts
- Proactively participate in the up-selling and raising awareness of various Bell products and services.
- Actively involved in the use of Salesforce.com to track opportunities, update customer activities and help manage your business successful
- Actively follow up on sales leads from various sales support teams
- Partner with cross functional teams to enter customer orders, deliver hardware to customers and conduct hardware training as required
- Have direct accountability for enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty, through optimization of retention results
- Demonstrated 2-5 years experience in B2B account management or sales consultant role
- Instinctively comfortable with prospecting new business through research and networking
- Possess an insatiable desire to sell to the client based on value as opposed to price
- A resilient sales professional who is solutions oriented
- Highly customer centric
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful
- Strong ability to partner with cross functional teams in a matrixes environment
- Possess a strong competitive desire to sell
- Be a positive, organized and motivated individual
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Skilled in PowerPoint and excel
- Bilingualism in French/English is an asset
- Telecom sales experience would be ideal
- Skilled in solution based or consultative based selling techniques
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Red Deer
Application Deadline: 08/27/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: Canada, AB, Red Deer
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.