TJM has been empowering adventures into the unknown since 1973 and is one of Australia's market leading brands, with over 60 stores across Australia and product distribution in over 50 markets worldwide .
TJM has been proudly distributing products in the USA since 2011, with our dedicated USA sales operation based in San Diego, California. TJM has been experiencing strong growth across our USA markets and serving a growing customer base. With TJM's global growth our investment in the USA market is a key priority and presents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our sales leadership team to drive the growth of our US business.
We now have an opportunity for a Business Growth Manager to join our dedicated team located at our facility in El Cajon. You will report directly to our Head of Customer Experience and will be responsible for building strong sustainable business relationships with existing and new automotive aftermarket customers. The role leads the development and delivery of profitable customer growth, ensuring the US business unit delivers against key sales, trade marketing and customer service KPI's .
- Development, delivery and execution of the sales channel management strategy to meet sales and profit budgets for Distributor, Stockist and Re-seller channels.
- Building distribution of the TJM's brand portfolio of products to deliver growth in TJM brand awareness.
- Execute monthly call cycles to improve customer relationship and TJM product range penetration.
- Ensure a high standard of customer relationships and delivery of the customer promise by actively working towards improving TJM's net promoter score.
- Develop Key Account relationships and build supporting distribution plans that enable the successful execution of new product launches and build brand awareness.
- Coordinating with the Global Marketing team to support the execution of US based trade marketing and sponsorship events.
- Coordination and management of the execution of key industry trade shows and events.
- Regular reporting on business performance and customer sales growth.
- Provide local leadership of the US business and provide market place insights that support the development of the US market place strategy.
- Proven experience in developing sustainable and profitable business relationships in the automotive aftermarket industry.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and customer service skills.
- Ability to analyse and report on data.
- Excellent Sales, Marketing, and merchandising skills
- Strong communicator.
- Proven ability in training and development of employees and business stakeholders
- Current USA Drivers licence required
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team. If this sounds like you, and you can demonstrate that you are an effective communicator who can fulfil the requirements above, please submit both your cover letter and resume for consideration to the People & Culture team by clicking on the 'Apply' button below.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: Multiple Locations