EXPERIENCED SALES MANAGERS AND SENIOR SALES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY- NO PRIOR DIRECTOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
Job Type: Full-Time/Salary/Exempt
Salary: $80K+/- -Salary Depending Upon Experience
Schedule: Schedule is mainly Monday-Friday but can vary week by week depending on hotel occupancy and need. Schedule may include weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
We have established cleanliness and safety guidelines and procedures for COVID-19. We provide all of our associates with Face Coverings and other protective equipment (as needed) as well as extensive COVID-19 Training
Below are listed some of the responsibilities, please note this is not a full job description or a complete list of all responsibilities. This is only an overview of the position.
Market Area: Emeryville and convenience zone.
Market Segments: Corporate, Corporate BT Accounts, Government, Leisure, SMERF, Special Projects, Top Accounts, Tour and Travel, Training and Wedding.
Complete Weekly Quotas
- 35 Telemarketing Calls
- 5 Outside Sales Calls (including telephone appointments)
- Once a week drive convenience zone to prospect local businesses
- Asses top and target accounts current and future needs by maintaining close contact through phone calls, tours, in person appointments, correspondence and entertainment.
- Qualify leads and prospects from cold calls, sales blitzes, and on-site property networking.
- Sell group rooms and determine average daily rate (ADR), revenue and room nights and communicate with departments regarding special requests and VIP packages.
- Coordinate and book all meeting room requests. Provide each department with the necessary information in regards to special requests, set-up, services needed, and billing procedures.
- Promote hotel services, facilities and anticipate guest’s needs to promote higher guest satisfaction.
- Review all sales contracts, rate agreements, and or banquet/catering event orders.
- Complete weekly sales reports and submit to General Manager and Regional Director of Sales.
- Maintain accurate guest profiles, reader files, and Lost Business Log and CI/TY client records.
- Maintain accurate sales files and trace systems of Top and Target accounts.
- Implement tactical sales plans.
- Direct monthly sales meetings.
- Complete company and brand trainings as well as required meetings as requested by General Manager.
- Demonstrate brand standards, behaviors, hallmarks and mandates.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, associates and visitors.
Pacific Hotel Management, LLC is a privately- owned company that manages various hotel brands in the bay area. The Four Points by Sheraton, Emeryville is one out of 7 hotels within PHM. Our culture is family oriented, friendly, outgoing, competitive and results oriented. All associates work hard every day to achieve guest and associate satisfaction goals, but most importantly, all associates have an inherent passion for hospitality. All of our associates also enjoy an array of benefits and perks such as health insurance, 401k plan, educational assistance program, training, recognition events, travel discounts and more! As part of the Marriott brand we pursue excellence in everything we do!
We are looking for someone who can easily engage and adapt to our unique culture. We are looking for an outgoing, creative and talented Director of Sales & Marketing to join our family! The Director of Sales & Marketing is an integral part of our leadership team at the property and works side by side with the General Manager and associates on a day to day basis to anticipate and meet guest’s needs. We are looking for someone who will help us develop new ideas and ways to improve revenue and associate and guest satisfaction scores. The Director of Sales & Marketing will coordinate and oversee the hotel sales efforts, including group and individual travel. In addition, develop new markets and nurture existing accounts to result in additional room nights and overall revenue.
If this position and The Four Points by Sheraton, Emeryville (PHM) sound like the family you want to be a part of please submit your resume for consideration. We look forward to learning more about you!
Learn more about our company at www.phmhotels.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
- One location