The Sales Analyst plays a key role in providing the sales team with a deep understanding of market trends and competitive factors to support our short and long-term planning as well as supporting the development of our incentive activities.
Reporting to the Manager, Sales Planning, the Sales Analyst is responsible for centralizing key national initiatives, the development of national reporting/KPI development, supporting the development of action plans to ensure all models achieve their sales/inventory objective.
As Audi Canada grows its model lineup and expands into new market segments, this role is vital to have a strong understanding of market conditions to ensure proper strategic planning, leading to proper allocation of product and sales incentives.
- Manage, improve and distribute monthly sales reports, market sales and segmentation reports
- Analysis of regional market conditions, Industry, products, campaigns and sales trends to provide the support to the Incentives Manager enabling strategic recommendations for new vehicle sales programs to Audi Canada Brand and Sales Management
- Provide detailed analysis of the Volkswagen Group sales forecast & Canadian third party forecasts to determine risk and opportunity in the marketplace as it relates to long term production planning
- Collect, distribute and store all sales data and information to ensure readily available for review and use in future analysis.
- Analysis of industry sales results to determine performance levels of each car line in each Canadian region to support the possible creation of incentive programs.
- Working with other key stakeholders to support the development of our long-term sales plans utilizing key tools and programming within the sales department
- Assist in the creation of all Audi Canada meeting presentations, opportunity plans and planning round documents.
- Align and prepare all volume planning and reporting with Group forecasts by segment.
- Incorporate AUDI America Group input and premise guidance into all volumes planning
- Develop and continually enhance efficiency of reporting, presentation and reporting templates by establishing repeatable and interchangeable formats.
- Liaise with industry representatives such as DesRosiers, Autodata, AIAMC, ALG, POLK, Maritz, GFK and Canadian Blackbook to acquire required data inputs for preparation of programs, reports, and/or presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or similar field preferred
- A great attitude and proven ability to be an effective business partner, team player, and collaborator
- 2 - 5 years of related work experience preferred (marketing & sales).
- Proven success in providing detailed, timely and accurate monthly reporting, planning and financial submission requirements
- Partners at all levels of the organization, with ability to negotiate and influence to achieve results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Fluency in French an asset
- Must be detailed oriented and results driven
- Must be analytical thinker, problem solver and process oriented
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications(Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams, Skype)
- Flexibility for overtime as required
**Please note that we appreciate the interest of all candidates, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Additional information: Volkswagen Group Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Recruiter who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.
What you’ll get in return:
The opportunity to shape and grow an exciting, world-class brand that has huge ambitions in Canada A flexible, collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment with an award-winning employerMany opportunities for personal and professional developmentOpportunities to participate in exciting brand and company events that give back to the communityCompetitive employer paid benefits, pension and compensation packageAnd much, much more!