At Main Event, our Event Coordinators help our Guest’s plan memorable birthday and event experiences, by creating a vision of FUN! As an Event Coordinator, you will partner with our Guests to create a tailored and memorable experience based on their needs. You’re also dedicated to delivering the highest standards in safety and sanitation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING DAILY?
- Upholding our cleanliness and safety standards (We take this seriously!)
- Welcoming and engaging with all Guests, all while being an ambassador of FUN
- Understanding all aspects of our event packages, and add-ons
- Selling, scheduling and coordinating corporate, group, and birthday events (let the FUN begin!)
- Utilizing systems and programs to input sales revenue, guest information, and create follow up tasks related to the business
- Partnering with the Sales Manager to exceed budgeted birthday, group and event sales targets, and achieve quarterly sales plans
- Prospecting and cold calling to develop ongoing relationships for new and repeat business
- Supporting local store marketing initiatives to drive walk-in and event sales
- Attending and engaging in weekly sales meetings to share strategic ideas that support the business
- Performing opening, mid-day or closing duties
- Prior food & beverage or retail experience; sales experience a plus
- Guest focused mindset (We heart our Guests!)
- Teamwork is a must (Teamwork makes the dream work!)
- Relationship building (very important!)
- Proficient in software such as; Excel, Microsoft Office and CRM
- Can effectively communicate with Management, Team Members, and Guests
- Availability to work days, nights and/or weekends and holidays
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Main Event Team Members are expected to give their best on the job - so we do our part in making sure we give you what you need to stay motivated, valued and embrace living your best life!
- Awesome culture that’s inclusive, rewarding and FUN!
- 50% off food, beverages, activities and unlimited game play!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (yes please!)
- We help others grow! (internal promote culture)
- Be part of a New Center Opening Team!
- Our rewards and recognition program rock!
- Benefits and paid time off (for those who qualify)
- Our Family Fund helps our Team Members financially in their time of need
- Become a Certified Trainer (aka, the best of the best!)
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- One location