Job Requisition ID #
The primary responsibility of the Sr. Director of Customer Success for Autodesk Construction Solutions will be building a highly skilled global team to drive long term customer retention and subscriber growth in a scalable manner. The ideal candidate is a seasoned technology executive with a proven track record of delivering similar mission critical services at large, fast growing enterprise software companies, has a high sense of urgency, possesses a background in sales leadership, is hands-on, is an expert at running large operations, and can engage confidently with C-Level executives.
- Responsible for customer success for $350M of annualized recurring revenue growing at a substantial pace
- Lead a global team (170+ employees and growing) comprised of numerous customer focused functions including: customer success management, deployment specialists, renewals managers, SMB adoption managers, support, technical support, digital customer engagement, and customer success operations. Ensure these teams deliver flawlessly via strong operational discipline, capability development, and alignment with key partners in sales, marketing, and R&D teams
- Oversee the development of service and support offerings that ensure the adoption of Autodesk products across all major market segments served by the company
- Build programs to drive customer loyalty
- Generate new business through customer advocacy and reference-ability.
- Influence customer lifetime value through higher adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Expand revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell via partnership with Sales
- Nurture retention by growing renewal rates and reducing churn
- Attract, recruit, inspire and retain the best talent. Develop/maintain a global hiring roadmap that ensures coverage (language, capacity and capability) in each region
- Enhance effectiveness and efficiency through building proactive and predictive automated monitoring tools
- Collaborate across functions on corporate initiatives and programs
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.