Do you love to provide exceptional customer service? If so, TTI, Inc. is looking for you! TTI, Inc., is in search of our next superstar Customer Service Coordinator for our branch located in Pointe-Claire, Canada. The Branch Customer Service Coordinator provides support to the branch sales force by assisting with customer inquiries, the coordination of special customer requests, and issue resolution.
Headquartered in Fort Worth, TX, TTI, Inc. is the world’s leading authorized distributor of passive, connector, electromechanical and discrete components. Just celebrating its 50th anniversary, this Berkshire Hathaway company is ever-growing and has over 100 locations in North America, Europe, and Asia! Join a winning team in a growing global organization!
What our Customer Service Coordinators do:
- Verifies and expedites customer orders to ensure accuracy and secure on-time delivery by coordinating the special request with the Branch Coordination group.
- Provides information to the customer regarding order status by answering inquiries by phone and email by looking up the inquiries in the sales database.
- Coordinates issue resolution by working with the Sales Representative and the Customer to ensure a smooth sales to shipping process.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Assist with the processing of customer quotes by performing stock checks and obtaining delivery information by utilizing computer supplier access.
- Processes order confirmation files by reviewing data
- Provides support to the Sales Representatives by returning phone calls to customers, sending samples and sales literature to customers and researching and preparing customer return authorizations and replacement orders.
- Provides back-up coverage for Director of First Impressions by covering switchboard during breaks.
What we look for:
- High School Diploma or GED with 6 months’ experience in customer support or similar role or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Ability to use the computer system proficiently.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to learn company product lines, services, policies, and procedures.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good telephone etiquette and the ability to write routine business correspondence.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications at the beginning level, including Excel.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide units of measure.
- Able to compute rate, ratios, and percentages.
- Bilingual French and English required.
What we offer our team members:
- A great benefits package that includes (but is not limited to) Medical/ Dental/ Vision, 401(k)/Roth plan with matching, Healthcare Savings Accounts
- Educational Assistance (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Ongoing training throughout your employment with opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs
- A strong focus on giving back to our communities through philanthropic opportunities
- Great culture and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Want to learn more? Visit us at Working at TTI, Inc.
TTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- High School or better