Katipult - Powering & Transforming Global Capital Markets
Katipult Technology Corp. is a Canadian based, TSX Venture listed software focused on optimizing private capital markets. Our goal is to innovate while solving the most recent and challenging problems with the latest technology. We’re always looking for driven, passionate individuals to demonstrate leadership, voice their opinions, and grow with an emerging firm. We are a dynamic company that will be achieving big things this year and want to hear from you if you’re excited to be join our great team and take part in this unique opportunity!
Sales and Business Development Representative
Location: Vancouver, BC
The day to day aspects of the role:
- Being the first point of contact in the customer value journey and qualifying prospects for continued engagement with our downstream teams such as pre-sales engineering
- Prospecting and developing the funnel among enterprise US and Canadian prospects and determining the readiness to adopt private placement technology
- Proactively reach out to new potential customers through phone, email and social media outlets, with the goal of making contact and generating interest
- Formulating account-based marketing approaches for top-tier accounts
- Researching product-market fit for specific prospective accounts among US and Canadian investment banks
- Conduct ongoing market research and diligent monitoring of competitor activities
- Respond to inbound inquiries and use it to inform website and marketing tweaks
- Align with management on sales tactics, plans and goals
- Adjust sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field
- Put together clear documentation of customer contact and account updates in Hubspot CRM
The attributes you’ll bring to Katipult:
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS sales or business development experience - bonus points for previous experience selling in to capital markets or finance and exposure to investing
- Some capital markets experience (i.e., investment banking, investment advisor, etc) and nice to have exposure to Canadian Securities Course, CFA, CBA or related program
- You’re skilled at forming relationships with outside parties to drive business. You have the ability to connect across all levels of organization – big or small
- You’re relatable in every communication medium – phone, email, video or chat
- You are patient in dealing with customer issues and shaking off calls or presentations that don’t end in a sale
- You’re no stranger to identifying potential customers and maintaining systematic communication with warm and cold leads to increase the likelihood of a sale
- Bias towards action – you love to dive in and get it done! You stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to join a growing organization that is optimizing private capital markets.
We are unconventional, hard working people who are looking for leaders and people that are easy to work with. If you are up for the challenge and believe you can help our company get to the next level, we want to hear from you.
We want people who share our values: Accountable, Driven & Connected.
Expect a lot of independence, challenging work, and a talented team to support you to reach your professional goals!