Shipping/Receiving Associate - 3rd Shift - 11:00 PM-7:00 AM
If you are a current employee click here to apply.
- The Shipping/Receiving Associate verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares products for shipment by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
- Knows and adheres to all safety rules and procedures.
- Operates and maintains forklifts in a safe manner to load trailers/ unload trailers, store finished and raw materials in storage racks/ manage FIFO product management independently without error.
- Fills out all paperwork and inventory tracking documents necessary for shipping, receiving, and accurate inventory control.
- Palletizes, wraps, and processes for shipment of all outgoing products.
- Setup and stage LTL orders.
- Pull pick lists for shipments.
- Call LTL carriers for pickups.
- Performs housekeeping duties as necessary to support 6S.
- Participation in setting and achieving team goals in productivity, Quality, Environmental Health & Safety, and material usage.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED, or equivalent schooling.
- Demonstrated forklift driving experience (electric); 2+ years preferred.
- Ability to work in a high-speed, fast-paced production environment.
- Availability to work overtime when needed.
- Display a teamwork mentality, work well with others, and actively participate in the Shipping and Receiving Team.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience working in a warehouse environment; 1+ Years preferred.
- Prior experience processing Shipping documents a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- Stands for periods of up to 3 hours at a time.
- Must be able to perform repetitive assembly using hands and arms which includes bending, reaching, and stretching.
- Must be able to routinely work in a “hot room” (up to 110 degrees F at times).
- Competitive PTO that increases with tenure
- Legal Plan coverage & Identity Theft Protection
- 10 paid Company Holidays
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Unused Sick Time Payout of 100%
- Pet Insurance
- Health Savings Account – including HSA contributions and wellness incentives
- Recognition Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Educational Assistance
- Company Paid Paternity Leave
- Scholarship Award Program
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount Marketplace
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using Sealed Air’s global resources and expertise.
- Corporate sustainability. It’s about improving the lives of people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities where we and our customers operate.
- Customer Success. Meeting our customers' needs. At Sealed Air it’s more than a goal, it’s an integral part of our business practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
- Leaving our communities better than we found them through dedication of time, talent and resources.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth