To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryAlliances & Channels
Partner Marketing Team description :
Salesforce is the trusted guide accelerating customer and partner success in the new all-digital, work-anywhere economy. With impactful marketing and demand generation programs, the Partner Marketing team supercharges Salesforce Partners with the tools to accelerate growth and customer success in our key regions - AMER, APAC, EMEA, LATAM. Comprised of four centralized teams, and three co-marketing teams aligned to regions, we unify our partner marketing efforts across the company with data, clarity and alignment.
The Partner Solutions Marketing team is focused on integrating partners into the DNA of Salesforce through strategic marketing programs aligned with Corporate Marketing Industry and Product teams as well as priority initiatives that help elevate the value of partners through content and storytelling. Specifically, w e support selected global partners with co-developed high value solutions, launch and go-to-market with Salesforce, optimizing partner integration into Salesforce industry and product sales plays and marketing campaigns to engage customers and accelerate pipeline growth.
You'll join a team that is passionate about driving quality partner marketing programs in collaboration with cross-functional peers.
As a Specialist for the Partner Solutions Marketing team, you will support marketing, communications, and campaigns that integrate consulting partners with strategic Industry, Product, and thought leadership initiatives. You will work closely with a matrixed team across our regional partner co-marketing teams, industry marketing, and product marketing teams, as well as Partner Account Managers, PR, and internal enablement teams. You will help align and amplify marketing efforts with partners across these teams while also looking for opportunities to highlight how partners deliver value and impact the business.
This is a fast-paced team and you will need excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills, as well as the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and be accountable for results. A data-driven mindset and analytical capability is key for understanding and optimizing joint demand generation campaigns, relevant thought leadership, and coordinated messaging.
The Specialist role requires a dynamic and flexible marketing professional with an ability to deliver project management approaches for integrated marketing programs. This position requires hands-on execution with the day-to-day coordination and program management for various aspects of the initiatives and campaigns. The ideal candidate will be experienced in B2B marketing and a wide range of go-to-market activities.
Responsibilities & Impact
- Understand the consulting partner business and unique value proposition partners bring to Salesforce solutions and customer success
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders with clear communication, project planning, and a “what’s in it for me” approach to driving outcomes
- Support execution of co-marketing campaigns and tactics including content development, internal and external events, demand generation programs, PR and communications; aligned to business plans and coordinated with Partner Account Managers and co-marketing teams
- Support integration of Industry and Product Marketing content with our Partner Digital Marketing Program team to help partners scale their marketing efforts
- Orchestrate, negotiate, prioritize and manage project deliverables with other members of the partner and corporate marketing organization as needed
- Apply analytics and data to accurately measure the marketing strategies and tactics.
30-60-90 Day Outlook:
- 30-day: Within your first 30 days, you will acquire a functional understanding of the value proposition of consulting partners to Salesforce customers as well as more specifically how their services and solutions support distinct business challenges of our customers. You will also familiarize yourself with the relationships required to successfully integrate partners into the DNA of Salesforce and the priorities of our business stakeholders.
- 60-day: Within your first 60 days, you will have done a deep dive on 1-2 industry or product marketing plans to evaluate the best opportunities for integrating partners into campaigns, customer stories, thought leadership, Salesforce as well as third-party events, and the KPIs associated with these opportunities. You will also deep dive on 1-2 prioritized partner business and marketing plans to understand the alignment and integration opportunities with our industry and product teams. You will have met key internal peers to establish a working cadence for joint success.
- 90 day: Within your first 90 days, you will have developed foundational messaging and marketing assets in service of the partner integration strategy you support. You will continue to build and establish working relationships across key functions of Partner Marketing, Alliances & Channels, and Corporate Marketing. You will have formalized your priorities for the next quarter+ as well as your personal goals.
Requir ed Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of high-tech marketing, product or alliances experience including campaigns, communications, events
- B2B Industry or product marketing experience a bonus
- Strong people and written communication skills and ability to collaborate and connect the dots among diverse stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and an ability to develop and deliver campaigns and programs within a very high velocity, shifting environment
- Experience using Salesforce technology including reporting and analytics dashboards a plus
- A desire to understand and use key data and insights to inform and optimize marketing strategies and decisions
- Appreciation and appetite for change in a fast-paced company
- Sense of humor
- Curiosity and ability to approach challenges with a “what if” mind-set
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2020 — 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $64,000. You may also be entitled to receive bonus and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.