Multi-Division ladies’ and men shaping and support apparel company is seeking Outside Independent Reps for multiple territories across the US for our InstantRecoveryMD medical and recovery compression garments.
Compression apparel is designed to help aid in a quicker recovery from medical procedures as well as additional medical conditions. Our product is made from a proprietary blend of fabric that is soft next to the skin, includes zippers, hook & eye, and velcro closures for ease of use, and our product is sewn inside out to help prevent chaffing or irritation next to procedure area. We offer recovery and maintenance garments.
We proudly manufacture in the USA
We are looking for independent reps (1099 contractors) with wholesale apparel/medical/government account background to help us expand our reach in multiple territories across the US.
What we are looking for:
· Established road warrior with medical and government contacts a plus
· Responsible for maintaining relationships securing new surgeons, plastic surgeons, medical facilities, and government opportunities within the assigned geographic territory.
· Maintain and service current accounts daily via phone, email, and in-store visits
· Responsible for effectively promoting and selling InstantRecoveryMD products through consultative-based selling approach.
· Prospecting for new business and generating leads to expand territory
· Required to make professional sales presentations at customers place of business
· Receive and process orders via email or Inside Sales Customer Service
· Work together with inside Sales / Customer Service to ensure all information is complete and accurate
· Identify and overcome customer objections
· Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge
· Provide customer and market feedback
· Ability to travel within assigned territory
· Enjoy commissioned-based, uncapped earning potential while managing your own schedule and working independently from home
· Candidate should be positive, self-motivated, relationship builder and has success in outside sales
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· 2-3 years direct sales experience with medical professionals(preferably within assigned territory)
· Excellent work ethic and self-starter
· Well organized and goal oriented
· Professional appearance
· Proficient in word, excel, and outlook
· Reliable Transportation
· Field Travel is the responsibility of the Sales Representative
· Must have a valid Driver’s License – Required
· 2 Years of B2B sales – medical sales preferred
· 2 Years of Outside Sales – medical
· On the Road
· Fully Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $48.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location