At AT&T, we’re transforming the speed of business. Our National Sales team works at the center of the deal – offering our millions of customers integrated business solutions to meet their needs in our cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. As part of our team, you’ll play a pivotal role in redefining how our customers grow their businesses and connect to the world. It’s a huge opportunity to close the deal on a career with global connections and even bigger rewards.
As a Technical Sales Consultant Fiber, you’ll serve as a subject matter expert supporting our fiber-based network assets. Your technical solution recommendations will ensure that customer integrations and implementations of fiber products, services and solutions are successful. You’ll consult with direct sales teams and customers providing technical expertise for the design, customization, execution and account management of highly complex technical products and services.
- Understand the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers and to partner with your resources to design customized solutions to meet their unique business needs
- Consult with direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation and account management of complex technical products and services
- Provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of company products to ensure the system is functioning according to specifications
- Manages the technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues and priorities
- Formulates responses to customer inquiries/questions concerning complex system software and applications
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of markets
- 5-8 years of experience in telecommunications/networking
- 7+ years of technical consulting and/or technical sales experience
- Understanding of competitive products and services and competitive strategies
- Fiber broadband technology experience and knowledge preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. And with paid training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid-time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also provide employee discounts on:
- AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone
- AT&T TV (including free HBO Max), DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.