Join one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For®!
Active Property & Casualty or Personal Lines license required
This position doesn’t provide training to obtain a license. Please make sure you have an active Property & Casualty or Personal Lines license before applying.
If you enjoy helping others and flourish in a fast-paced environment, you might be a fit for Progressive’s licensed inbound sales representative position. You’ll take inbound calls from potential customers to understand their unique insurance needs– no cold calling! You’ll educate customers about our products and services, ensuring the best coverage through benefits selling which means successful candidates can multitask, have customer service experience, and can navigate through multiple computer systems. Bring your active Personal Lines or Property & Casualty license, and we’ll provide the computer equipment and in-depth training. This is a remote position; preferred candidates live within the state of Georgia.
- Active Personal Lines or Property & Casualty license
- Two years of post-secondary education or higher
- Instead of the above, two years of relevant work experience
Bilingual positions are also available; must be fluent in Spanish (speak and read)
Training starts September 2021
Schedule: 3 schedule options to choose from, all schedules include a weekend day.
Work from home office requirements
- Designated workspace free from noise and other distractions
- Remote office internet connection via DSL or Cable Modem with minimum speed of 10mbps down and 1mbps up
- Computer that is provided to you must be physically connected to the router or modem by a cable (no wireless connection)
- All Progressive hardware you receive needs to be connected to a surge protector
- High-speed internet access is at your expense unless otherwise required by law
- $16.50 - $18.50 per hour DOE
- Gainshare bonus up to 16% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- An additional 10% when you work evening or weekend hours
- Performance-based rewards
- Additional $0.30/hour if you have a Property & Casualty license
- Additional $0.25/hour if you are fluent in English and Spanish and hired into a bilingual role
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer
©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license.