Non Producing Sales Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Freedom Mortgage is currently looking for a Non Producing Sales Manager for our Plano, TX location. This position is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the department, ensuring that it runs efficiently while achieving and maintaining all established departmental goals. Furthermore, the manager will ensure that the branch achieves client service objectives by preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and client-service standards; resolving problems; completing quality audits; identifying client service trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide leadership and vision to guide your team to achieve individual and team goals.
- Meet minimum performance standards as established by Sales Leadership on Lead to Close conversion metrics and LO productivity requirements.
- Communicate the company’s goals and initiatives to team members.
- Provide developmental plans to team members as needed to drive improved performance.
- Participate in and contribute to Company training initiatives as needed.
- Report team standings (service, production, expectations) to Sales Management.
- Responsible for agreed-upon minimum average monthly loan volume goals and minimum conversion metrics as well as minimum KPI’s for lead conversion to closed loan percentages for all lead sources.
- Ensures team members are held accountable to Company production, activity and quality standards.
- Responsible for production and activity reports for the team; including Corporate Account Contact, Lead Sources and internal administrative reporting.
- Monitor team member system to ensure appropriate actions, conversions, and data integrity.
- Monitor team members to ensure times on speed of Docs Returned, leveraging e-acknowledgement and e-signatures technology.
- Contribute to the monthly recruiting results within the area.
- Recruit, hire, mentor, and manage Loan Originator staff in accordance with company and industry standards. This includes training and mentoring in areas such as product knowledge and sales training.
- Responsible for monitoring sales results and sales strategies.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual budgeting for targeted sales forecast.
- Assist Loan Officers in growing their individual loan production through the development of new relationships.
- Keep informed of trends, changes and developments in the local real estate market.
- Keep informed of all origination, processing appraisal, underwriting and closing requirements for both company and investor guidelines pertaining to both governments insured and privately insured mortgages.
- Negotiate price, terms and conditions with Loan Officers and mortgagors.
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University preferred.
- Five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in mortgage origination, or a combination of ten (10) years in a sales leadership role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to track KPI’s against sales objectives and keep it on track with future goals.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans