We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst (Partner Success Analyst) to join our Grant Solutions Partner Services team. Work location is currently remote. Future work location will be in our Rockville, MD office or remote- anywhere in the United States.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Having a comprehensive understanding of and documenting the Partner’s grants management business and operational objectives to include Partner roles and responsibilities, grants business functions, workflows, reports, and unique Partner needs.
- Supporting business process gap analysis (FIT GAP) activities to identify Partner specific business process improvements and potential Grant Solutions systems/service enhancements.
- Identifying and resolving end-user issues or other support needs through email, phone, chat or on-site meetings.
- Conducting user acceptance or system testing on behalf the Partner in support of system releases.
- Assisting the team with pertinent communications to Partners as it relates to their business process, system updates, or other grants management news.
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing role or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in MS products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) Salesforce and Visio experience is a plus
- You must obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.