- Design, build and maintain solutions in Salesforce.
- Analyzing functional and non-functional requirements and exploring alternative solutions according to the constraints of the project
- Build and maintain integrations between Salesforce and 3rd party tools.
- Audit and document existing processes and technical designs and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage our Salesforce support queue.
- Manage and provide support for installed packages (e.g., Power Router, MailChimp)
- Distill complex technical solutions into layman's terms and communicate these clearly and understandably to stakeholders.
- Work within a team of developers, consultants, and product specialists to deliver high-quality service to our internal customers.
- Provide training and end-user support to our Salesforce user base.
- Helping with triaging and fixing defects for planned releases or sprints
- Acting as the technical expert on all applicable aspects of Salesforce platform projects
- Performing unit tests and collaborating with Quality Assurance experts and business users
- Contributing to data integration initiatives among Salesforce and multiple internal and external data sources using integrations tools, platforms, and APIs to extract, transform and load data as required.
- Considerable experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
- CS degree, Business degree, or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party tools.
- Skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished.
- Clear communication, conveying thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs.
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues, and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- Passionate. You love cloud-based software and are a natural-born problem solver.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends