- Are you a client-focused sales expert talented in consultative sales techniques and knowledgeable in Managed Network Services and Cisco Meraki solutions?
- Can you commit to a position driving penetration rates and increasing sales by highlighting innovative business solutions that satisfy complex client communication needs?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Strategic Managed Services Specialist for Data, you excel at driving penetration rates and increasing sales for Managed Network Services, Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) and Cisco Meraki solutions. You focus on satisfying the growing and complex technical needs of existing and prospective strategic clients. You increase Spectrum Enterprise’s market share through consultative sales techniques and partnering with local Sales teams to define and execute team-based selling strategies.
You combine your technical expertise with an understanding of each client’s current and future needs to outline solutions for their immediate issues readying them for upsell and renewal opportunities. This is a complementary role to the Direct Sales and Sales Engineering teams and receives sales quota retirement for targeted products. You thrive in an office environment and feel comfortable traveling to manage accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales Strategic Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
- Be an impactful member of the Strategic Managed Services Sales team by meeting or exceeding monthly sales and revenue goals selling Managed Router, firewall, SD-WAN and Cisco Meraki solutions.
- Drive sales of the Managed Services product set by serving as an experienced, focused, performance-driven regional brand ambassador.
- Enhance the available products by partnering with Product teams in the development and advancement of service attributes.
- Increase the Spectrum Enterprise sales footprint by leveraging in-depth experience to identify target markets, industries and contacts across assigned territories.
- Self-generate leads through networking, cold calling, premise visits and industry events remaining cognizant of new and upsell opportunities.
- Exceed sales goals by developing and implementing sales plans for an assigned territory while positioning themselves as the solution expert for Managed Network Services.
- Improve the sales cycle by developing client-centric solutions for complex managed services products.
- Entice C-level executives and business owners by leading face-to-face consultative meetings and highlighting product features, attributes and demonstrations using a polished presentation style.
- Partner with Account Executives, Account Management, Sales Engineering and Marketing to develop and execute team selling strategies.
- Solidify sales by conducting contract negotiations and conversations with C-level executives and business owners.
- Maintain an accurate sales database to report sales activity and client information.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Two or more years of experience in premise-based sales of Data and Managed Service solutions.
- Five or more years of telecommunication business-to-business (B2B) experience.
- Previous experience selling the Cisco Meraki product suit or similar product solutions.
- Expert understanding of Managed Network Service Solutions, specifically Managed Router and Managed Security.
- Track record of presenting to C-suite executives, such as Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technical Officer (CTO) and business owners, with the ability to develop client-centric solutions and deliver proposals.
- Proven experience as a top sales performer and closer, exceeding revenue quota.
- Experience prospecting independently and in a team format.
- Skilled in quickly conducting consultative analysis and providing recommendations.
- Collaborative team member with the ability to multitask and manage change.
- Familiar with Salesforce or other client relationship management (CRM) and billing systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
- Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work independently.
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and availability to travel.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Experience selling SD-WAN.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Industry-recognized applicable certifications, such as Cisco, Fortinet, Nuage or Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) (preferred).
Job Code : SEN327
For more information on Spectrum’s benefits, please click here.