Brightwater Senior Living of Highland, an Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care senior living community, is seeking a knowledgeable and passionate Sales and Marketing Directorwith experience in assisted living!
We are proud to offer the highest quality engagement, dining, and health support services, and a team that truly cares for our residents. We are always looking for compassionate, teamwork-oriented professionals to join our team. Every team member in a Brightwater community embodies the mission of our company: to inspire hope and enhance the lives of our residents through the creation of an unparalleled experience.
Position Summary: Each team member at Brightwater is responsible for assisting their department in striving to meet or exceed the standards of excellence that have been set. The Sales & Marketing Director is specifically responsible for improving upon the occupancy level and revenue production of the community through generating leads by developing and maintaining internal and external relationships with residents, families, professional referral sources, community connections and internal team members.
If you are looking for a meaningful role with purpose and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of seniors, then we want to hear from you. Please apply for our Sales & Marketing Director role today!
- Experience and proven effectiveness in generating and maintaining occupancy for senior living communities.
- Maintain any certifications as required by state or provincial regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable developing new community relationships through face to face contact.
- Adaptable to fast paced work environment with repetitive and monotonous projects.
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion.
- Strong work ethic with a high level of integrity both in and out of work environment
- Professional level of organization.
- Preferred knowledge in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Acrobat.
- A positive attitude and ability to work in both a team and rapidly changing environment.
- Able to drive to and be on location for events and functions with the strong probability of standing for a length of time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain resident, employee, and community information in strict confidence (with community management or other employees as necessary).
- Submit all required documents to Home Office in a timely manner.
- Partner with Senior Director of Sales & Marketing in developing and executing sales and marketing plans and strategies to maintain and/or improve occupancy levels.
- Develop and execute a closing strategy through needs assessment and education on community services, assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process.
- Adhere to a prompt response benchmarks and provide appropriate information for every sales and marketing inquiry.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the lead man/lead womanagement system, sales processes and forms for external and internal sales to perform job duties, track information, compile data and achieve desired community occupancy goals.
- Completes outside marketing and sales calls to meet or exceed the established lead goals per week.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with senior organizations, hospital discharge planners, skilled nursing facilities, retirement communities, churches and other local community contacts that will help facility a stronger lead base.
- Develop and maintain referral relationships with residents, families and professional referral sources on a weekly basis.
- Conduct community presentations about specific services and programs, market advantages, availability and other relevant information to meet the needs of prospective referral sources and community groups.
- Grow the referral base by planning, coordinating and implementing quarterly prospect and/or referral source activities and events.
- Assist the Leadership Team with managing the marketing budget and evaluating the successful implementation of marketing funds.
- Ensure the accuracy of all community specific sales and marketing material.
- Assist with the proofing and distribution of ad material to all community advertising partners.
- Manage all current Brightwater branded promotional items along with making suggestions for other new and creative products to promote Brightwater to the general public, residents, families and team members.
Brightwater Senior Living Group is a management company that oversees senior living communities across North America. At Brightwater, our goal is to lead the way in innovation for tomorrow to enrich the lives of seniors today by providing seniors and families with hospitality and healthcare experiences that are unrivaled.
Why we do what we do
We know that the most important moments in our residents’ lives are the ones that make them feel at home. We continue to create services and amenities designed to help seniors live life THEIR way, and never ask them to change who they are to fit into our communities. We design spaces that adapt to their lives, their needs, and their choices.
What we value
Everything our team members do, everything our team members say, and the way our team members act is a direct reflection of the Brightwater brand. We know how important it is to show admiration, have integrity, and work as a team to strive for both excellence and innovation. We expect our team members to take ownership of their role and show stewardship in the way they manage human, material and fiscal resources that have been entrusted to our care. We also encourage the complete well-being of our team members by valuing the time required for regeneration and rejuvenation.
Our communication philosophy
We pride ourselves on creating an environment that facilitates open and transparent communication with our team members, our residents and our families. Our team is available to listen, support and serve the needs of all team members through direct and ongoing dialogue, and we believe that this respectful, open-minded dialogue makes us stronger in what we do and how we do it. We make every effort to ensure team member’s suggestions, ideas, opinions, and concerns are heard, and we reward team members for creation of ideas that improve any aspect of our community.
Brightwater Senior Living is an equal-opportunity employer and strives to provide an environment in which human dignity prevails. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, perceived race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, creed, religion, age, marital status, family/parental status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, source of income, receipt of public assistance, status as a veteran or current or future military status. Brightwater Senior Living does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All PPE is provided and required according to the most up-to-date infection control best practices. In this role you may be expected to provide services to residents who have been exposed to or confirmed to have COVID-19 or other infectious diseases.
- Senior Living Sales/Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales/Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location