Rently is a pioneer in Real Estate hardware-enabled "software as a service" (SaaS), powering over 15 million renter "self-tours" for over 3500 real estate operators since its founding in 2011. Rently's technology allows renters to securely check into a vacant property that uses our smart lockbox, smart home, and smart lock technology with a unique one-time access code.
- You need to love communicating with people (both written and verbal) and are willing to maintain a high outbound sales activity.
-Understand and communicate the benefits of self-touring and real estate software to clients. Our clients include some of the largest real estate operators in the nation.
- Learn to use to use Salesforce, Constant Contact, and other leading sales software programs, to help make your process more efficient and effective.
What we want from you:
- Interest in sales and marketing (start-up experience a plus!)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfort interacting with several clients- organization is key!
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn and grow!
- Volume outbound sales calls
- There is upward mobility in this position with quick acceleration. We are a fun team to work with and being a part of our quickly growing company will be an amazing experience for those who join.
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales experience
- Ability to analyze historical trends and patterns to identify opportunities within your book of business
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional internal teams
- Must be focused and organized
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Requires technical competence and an aptitude for learning new systems.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind.
Our Company & Perks
- 50% coverage of Healthcare
- PTO and sick leave
- Partial Gym Reimbursement
- Company Events
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Team Lead
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place