As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Associate Partner will lead the Supply Chain Transformation service offering for IBM GBS Communications Sector (Telecoms, Media, Entertainment, Technology and Utility). The successful candidate is expected to have the proven experience and thought leaderships in the areas of Supply and demand management, SCM transformation, Supply Chain Planning and Execution, Procurement Transformation (Source to Pay and Supplier Management), Sensor enabled Asset management and Operating Model Design. This role requires the capability to oversee the largest and most complex engagements in supply chain and procurement transformation. The idea candidate is passionate about thought-leadership and will be expected to contribute to the creation of intellectual capital within the practice area and to support the development of other consultants through participation in mentoring or coaching activities. The successful candidate is expected to establish trusted long-term relationships with clients through engagement activities, develop strong and trusted relationships with Project Managers and other IBM team members on complex transformation engagements across our Communications Sector clients.
This position requires the skills needed to test hypotheses and conclusions leading to the development of innovative client deliverables in a manner that supports and reinforces effective teaming within the engagement. The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate ability to identify new business opportunities and to leverage expertise to help IBM win the business.
This position is client-facing, with primary requirement to drive pipeline development, proposal development and engagement delivery for strategy, process, AI and analytics for supply chain and procurement transformation. As delivery executive and subject matter expert, the successful candidate is expected to lead client billable engagements.
Additional responsibilities and/or skillsets include:
For this role, you should have end-to-end understanding of all, and in-depth multi-project knowledge and experience with at least some of the following supply chain processes:
- Sales & Operations Planning/Integrated Business Planning
- Inventory Optimization
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Asset Management
- IOT/RFID/BLE enablement
- Order management and distribution planning
- Omni-channel commerce
- Additionally, you should have a working knowledge of supply chain adjacent functions such as Business Forecasting and Planning, Order Management, reflecting how they interact with each the Supply Chain and each other, key performance metrics, and how each function contributes to overall company performance.
- Client relationship management and account management skills with experience in leading mid-large size deals and project delivery
- Excellent people management skills with strong focus on quality delivery
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 12+ years of increasing responsibility and consulting track record of success in supply chain, procurement and executive leadership role for Telecoms, Media, Entertainment, High-Tech or Utility industry clients
- 10+ years of engagement delivery for supply chain transformation in areas of new operating models in support of digital transformation, new business strategies. Projects encompass business process, technology, skills development, network design, organizational design and performance metrics. In all cases, an ability to connect-the-dots and develop and deliver transformation plans and business cases will be critical.
- 7+ years of leading consulting proposal development, bid management, contracts negotiation and engagement delivery
- 6+ years of service offering and practice leadership experience in a top tier management consulting organization.
- Client relationship management and account management skills with experience in leading large-scale deals and project delivery
- Excellent people management skills with strong focus on quality delivery
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM's learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.