Requisition ID: 111106
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
As the Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, you’ll lead recruitment initiatives and build recruitment strategies for high profiles areas within the Digital team. You’ll work with some of the best and brightest, helping to identify key talent through out-of-box approaches and sourcing strategies. You’ll also have an opportunity to work on challenging and innovative projects to further make an impact and take your career to the next level. You’ll be part of Scotia Digital's Talent Acquisition Team that is committed to transforming the TA world and lead change throughout the organization.
Is this role right for you?
- Champion a customer-focused culture to deepen client relationships, leveraging the broader bank’s relationships, systems and knowledge
- Lead an end-to-end recruitment process including communication with hiring managers, candidates, assessments, offer management and negotiation, and exception decisions from the business on salary and benefits
- Work closely with executives and leaders on their hiring needs, and recruit for senior, complex and specialized roles
- Build and maintain diverse candidate pipelines through out-of-box approaches and sourcing strategies
- Network, outreach and get involved in industry tech events to represent Scotiabank
- Build and execute plans in the areas of recruitment branding, attraction strategies, sourcing and selection methodologies
- Provide market intelligence to your business, functioning two steps ahead to stay proactive
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
- You have at least 5 years of progressive recruitment and hands-on sourcing experience
- You have experience building diverse candidate pipelines for complex and niche roles and skill sets
- You are persuasive communication skills, with expertise in building rapport and meaningful relationships with candidates and your business
- You’re an industry expert and true brand ambassador; you have your finger on the pulse so that you can provide high-quality market intelligence to ensure that you’re a trusted adviser to your business, network and the candidates that you represent
- You put the candidate experience first; you understand the importance of creating positive experiences, regardless of whether your candidate is hired
- You have a strong sense of urgency in this competitive tech market
- You have experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and data-driven KPI’s
- You have expertise in technical and behavioral interviewing techniques
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools needed to create best in class candidate experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- This isn't your typical "corporate" job. We work hard and we have fun!
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & employee profit sharing), 4 weeks of vacation, personal & sick days, maternity leave top-ups and much more
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.