Eggplant Software, now a Keysight Company is seeking an Americas, Regional Sales Manager for our Eggplant Software Suite (AI powered software test automation and analytics platform)
Title: Americas, Eggplant Regional Sales Manager
The Eggplant Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the ongoing day to day management of the Americas region looking after all sales activity across all industry verticals with the exception of Government, Defense, Aerospace and Healthcare. This individual will focus on driving repeatable sales execution across the region delivering quota, forecast reliably through disciplined sales management, reinforce sales processes through coaching and rep development, enforce territory management, hiring as well as ensuring ongoing sales best practices.
Lead by example across a team of Senior and Junior sales reps
- Build a team territory plan to ensure success across the territory to drive pipeline generation, pipeline progression and closed won opportunities
- Build and execute a strategy for pipeline generation across the entire territory
- Build and execute a strategy to ensure customer satisfaction and health across the existing customer base. This will be supported by Customer Success, the Renewals Team, Eggplant Support and Eggplant Technical Services
- Become an expert in key use cases and go to market strategies to ensure successful execution
- Generate and close new pipeline across existing customer and prospects within your territory
- Provide and coach around a consultative enterprise sales approach to consistently meet or exceed your quota
- Enforce strong qualification skills to build solid pipeline and provide accurate forecast reports to sales leadership
- Share experience in navigating through sales cycles to drive opportunities to closure, identifying key decision makers and business drivers.
- Leverage and follow existing Eggplant sales processes to ensure the successful closing of opportunities. This includes Salesforce management, MEDDICCL, ClosePlan and VisualzeROI.
- Identify and share new market trends and insights to drive faster and more efficient regional and global sales growth.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate:
5-10 Years Enterprise Sales Experience
- 3+ Years sales management experiences
- a proven track record of quota attainment for both individual and team performances
- the ability to attain quota through New Business Sales from both Net New Logos and Upsell/Cross Sell across existing customers
- a proven approach to work collaboratively with marketing, partners and other sales leadership
- a methodology and approach to coach the team and achieve sales excellence
- approaches to enforce sales discipline and follow necessary sales methodology
- experiences in achieving reliable forecasting and approaches to cover forecasting gaps
- hiring skills and best practices to build a world leading sales team
Keysight is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Full Time (F)
25 - 50%
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Dallas || Americas : United States : Texas : Austin || Americas : United States : Texas : Dallas || Americas : United States : Texas : Houston || Americas : United States : Texas : Plano || Americas : United States : Texas : Renton || Americas : United States : Texas : Richardson
Job ID : 41794
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.