Inside Sales Representative
- 3-4 years customer service and sales experience
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite and Dynamic 365
- Highly proficient in the English language; written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree / Educated
What will you be working on?
- As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be interacting with our customers as an integral member of our sales team.
- You will be required to provide our customers with product knowledge, policies, pricing, order details, stock levels, and expected lead times.
- Dynamic 365’s Econ tool will be utilized to input new customer accounts, update existing accounts, and creating customer quotes.
- It will be your responsibility to maintain the sale’s mailboxes (email / voicemail) and disseminate the information to the correct individuals.
- Additionally, you will collaborate on administrative projects and sales support process optimization.
- Our ideal Inside Sales Representative would be driven, with superior communication, presentation, and organizational skill.
- It is important our customers are heard and is why we are looking for a candidate that can listen intently and answer intelligently.
- Offering many different components, products, and services requires an understanding of the horticulture industry and Priva’s solutions, training available.
- We are looking for a candidate that can learn this information quickly and thoroughly.
- Ultimately, we are looking for a Priva representative that will strengthen our relationship with our customer.
We are an international corporation, locally headquartered in Camarillo, California. We have established ourselves as a world leader in process automation and custom solutions for the horticulture industry. Our mission, “Creating a climate for growth” guides our every move, whether that be through reducing greenhouse emissions, increasing labor efficiency, or optimizing crop production. At Priva, we believe it’s important to not only provide an integrated solution, but to also build a more efficient and sustainable society for the future. In response to emerging market demands, we are currently searching for a Inside Sales Representative to support our growth and ensure our customers are provided quality support.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Plan
- Significant Vacation Time
We are looking for someone who has a high sense of personal pride, a desire for excellence, is career oriented, responsible, trustworthy, professional, proactive, self-motivated, and enjoys demanding work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Inside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location