As a seasoned Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for the execution of sales strategies designed to maximize the sales of Nakisa HCM. The Account executive helps build steady and profitable growth primarily through new business. He/she will develop and enhance contact with new and existing customers and build solid ongoing relationships within their organizations.
- Ensure healthy and lasting customer relationships with Nakisa.
- Close deals and win customers to use Nakisa solutions to resolve their organizational challenges.
- Work closely with executives and sales support teams to prospect and qualify sales opportunities.
- Lead the sales cycle and ensure delivery of software solution offerings that exceed customer expectations.
- Manage tactical opportunities into long-term strategic opportunities to achieve consistent territory growth.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue for assigned territory.
- Participate in trade shows and networking events and strengthen Nakisa’s presence therein.
- Provide regular input to senior management on customers and competitive trends.
- Maintain accurate and current records in CRM.
- Give input for the improvement of sales processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in the HCM.
- Minimum of 5 years of selling ERP software solutions.
- Ability to set objectives, plan, execute, and measure results.
- Proven ability to sell to business decision-makers in senior and executive roles.
- Demonstrated ability to build new relationships with "C" level executives.
- Proven ability to close deals.
- Experienced in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Bilingual, English, and French.
- Ability to think strategically and “out of the box”.
Good to have
- MBA is desirable.
- Experience in working with SAP, Oracle, or Workday.