Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation and empower anyone to "create anything." Our customers use Airtable to develop custom solutions they need to fix inefficient processes, break down data silos, and unlock innovation across every department. Over 170,000 of the world's leading organizations use Airtable to change the way they work.
The marketing team is looking for a strategic Product Marketing Manager to deepen engagement with Airtable's largest group of users - our end users responsible for creating processes and workflows in Airtable. In this role you will deepen connections between Airtable and our self-serve customers by engaging with them in the Airtable community, crafting resources to help them expand their use of the product, and driving usage of new features and product developments. You will work with our community teams to deepen customer engagement in the Airtable Community, help identify and grow high-value self-serve accounts into sales opportunities, and launch new products to our existing customer base.
What you'll do
- Launch new products and features to the existing Airtable customer base and drive feature usage, engagement, and adoption
- Set a strategy for product communications, feature rollouts, and customer feedback in the Airtable Community
- Create programs, content, and campaigns that keep current customers engaged with the Airtable product
- Drive end-user enablement for all Airtable users and create materials that help customers succeed long-term with Airtable
- Partner with customer success to create programs to enable creators to champion growth of Airtable within their organization
Who you are
- You love to think deeply about challenging problems and use data or research when applicable.
- You can quickly gather business requirements and market needs to craft a successful go-to-market strategy.
- You have experience working with community teams to deepen customer engagement
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator.
- You have 5 years of marketing experience and at least 2-3 years of experience working in product marketing.
- You're able to build trust with cross-functional teams.
- You understand self-serve GTM motions.
- B.S. or B.A. required
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!