Nyle Maxwell of Killeen has LIMITED POSITIONS for the right candidates to support our company’s mission and service our customer base.
A Sales Professional position requires great responsibility and professionalism, as they are typically the first point of contact with prospective customers and are responsible for meeting sales quotas while ensuring profitability.
If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, the Nyle Maxwell Family of Dealerships has a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people. For aggressive self-starters, this is one of the highest paid professions with an enormous opportunity for continued growth.
In addition to our aggressive pay plans and bonuses for experienced & “green” sales professionals, here are some things to look forward to when joining the Nyle Maxwell team: profit sharing, health insurance, prescription coverage, life insurance, disability coverage, dental and vision coverage, paid vacation, holiday, continued paid training and employee discounts!
If you are an energetic, caring and motivated individual, here’s your opportunity to create a financially rewarding career.
We have provided more information below regarding the position so that you can better assess your interest in and qualifications for this role.
While entry-level positions are often available, previous sales or automotive experience is a strong plus. Excellent communication skills are vital as well as current knowledge of all dealership products, features and incentive programs - including those of the competition. Sales Professionals are also required to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Meet daily, weekly and/or monthly sales quotas established by the management team.
- Answer inquiries from potential customers in person or online regarding products, product performance, available options and incentive or promotional programs.
- Coordinate test drives when appropriate, including gathering customer information and identification.
- Demonstrate exceptional standards and ethical sales practices.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service to encourage customer retention, loyalty and customer referrals.
- Ensure proper completion of all sales paperwork.
- Referring all finalized sales to the F&I Manager, along with any administrative requirements.
- After the sale is complete, ensure the vehicle is ready for customer pick-up and walk the customer through all vehicle features before they leave the dealership.
- The Sales Professional should personally introduce the customer to the Service Manager for any future service needs.
- Sales Professionals are often required to work nights and weekends.
- PROFIT SHARING & 401(K) Retirement Plan with MATCH!
- Health, dental, vision, prescription and life insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Continued PAID TRAINING
Applicant must have excellent communication skills.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, drug screen, and have a valid driver's license