- Will directly manage a team of Account Managers and Merchandisers.
- Salaried position based on experience, bonus eligible, and benefits available on first day of employment.
- Ability to use your own vehicle to travel around the territory as needed.
- Develop and maintain customer account contacts to increase product availability within assigned market.
- Monitor business activities to ensure compliance with contractual agreements.
- Develop action plans to ensure achievement of annual objectives.
- Develop customer programs designed to improve consumer’s visibility of branded products.
- Identify key decision makers for account management and contacts to coordinate the use of marketing programs, point of sale materials and sales promotion programs.
- Audit account sales records to verify coverage information is accurate and that key contacts are listed.
- Adjust coverage responsibilities to ensure successful achievements of goals and objectives for targeted program initiatives.
- Manage and operate within the established operating and marketing budgets by reporting and tracking all activity.
- 1 year of people management experience
- 3 years of territory sales or sales related experience
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Office
- Valid driver's license
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.