At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.Sr. Manager, Customer Success (Brand Manufacturing) The Sr. Manager, Customer Success (Brand Manufacturing) is responsible for the overall success of a customer(s) operational and financial performance. This position is accountable for achieving overall operating results consistent with company’s strategic and tactical goals, while serving as an advocate for the customer(s) overall account performance inside the business. Working with the Vice President of Brand Manufacturing, this position will help maximize performance and profitability.
- Direct operational communication and collaboration with customers (in partnership with Brand sales team) to ensure results meet or exceed expectations for service reliability and accuracy.
- Responsible and Accountable for Service Execution, Customer Data Management and Profitability
- Ensure alignment of plans and execution strategies of cross-functional teams.
Cross-Functional Management across key functional groups: Information Technology, Planning, Logistics, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, Finance and Manufacturing. Areas of management include:
- Order Fulfillment & Risk Management
- Customer service performance
- RM Availability (Niagara & Customer Provided)
- RM Change Management (i.e. Customer Required approvals for resin changes and Niagara required approvals for Customer driven changes)
- Line Performance & Downtime
- Transfers/Deployment execution
- Service Levels
- QA Issues
- Customer reporting adherence
- IT / ERP / EDI projects and continuous improvement (ie Reporting Automation)
- Cost Management specific to the customer P&L
- Customer Playbook Management / Contract Execution
- O2C Implementation for the Customer(s) including all specific processes outside of the standard Business model (i.e. EDI implementation)
- Responsible for alignment between the Business and Customer(s) for all Customer specific Batching/Production/Inventory Data Management needs.
- Create high customer service expectations among team members; monitor results with customers to ensure performance is meeting expectations and take action to correct performance gaps and/or address improvement opportunities.
- Develop strategic relationship with Customer(s) in partnership with the Sales Leader as the key operational liaison and escalation point for the customer for all tactical and/or strategic operational opportunities
- Accountable for leading the alignment and execution of the Company’s long-term operations strategy for assigned customer(s).
- Responsible for the development and achievement of the annual operating plan and budget for customer(s). Works collaboratively with functional groups to evaluate and adjust proposed budgets to achieve overall company goals.
- Design and build a culture of continuous improvement and develop the capability of the operation.
- Assess business conditions, evaluate emerging business needs (e.g., seasonality, promotion events) and take action to address near-term opportunities to improve service, reduce costs and/or generate incremental revenue to enhance operational results.
- Review and evaluate the performance of all functions, address performance gaps and take corrective action, as needed, to ensure the leaders of each functional area are delivering on operating goals.
- 6 Years – Experience in Operations/Business Development Field
- 6 Years – Experience in Position
- 6 Years – Experience managing projects
- 10+ Years– Experience in Operations/Business Development Field
- 10+ Years – Experience working in Position
- 10+ Years – Experience managing projects
- Advanced Excel skills
- Expertise in creating and implementing a growth strategy with verifiable positive results.
- Previous experience and skill in distribution processes, logistics, supply chain management, manufacturing, warehouse operations, and transportation management.
- Experience working in a customer-facing operational role, or having had experience working with branded beverage organizations.
- Success working effectively across a matrixed / cross-functional organization to create and translate a structured and disciplined innovation strategy into long-range, sustainable commercial and operational success and business growth.
- Working knowledge of financial and operational metrics and analytics.
- Proficiency with supply chain and/or plant operations.
- Understanding ERP systems and comfort working on solutions around systems and technology.
- Desire to drive continuous process improvement by challenging the way things are done and engaging all functions in the company.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met.
- Comfort with changing business requirements and flexibility in dealing with competing and changing priorities.
- Highly motivated and self-driven professional: skillful, productive, efficient, creative.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and accommodate a rapid rate of change.
- Capability to synthesize qualitative updates across various teams into clear and concise reports.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot tables, Vlookup, Sumif, VBA, etc), PowerPoint, and other software.
- Previous experience with Oracle or other ERP system, preferred.
- Must possess a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness in completing work assignments with limited guidance in a changing environment.
- Ability to seek and obtain information from a wide range of sources and individuals both within, and outside of, the Brand Manufacturing department.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and complete assignments quickly and accurately.
- Excellent presentation, communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
This position embodies the values of Niagara’s LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
Lead Like an Owner
- Makes safety the number one priority
- Keeps alert for safety issues and escalates immediately
- Effectively prioritizes tasks based on department goals
- Shows respect to others and confronts interpersonal issues directly
- Prioritizes resolution of customer issues effectively
- Responds promptly and honors commitments to internal and external customers
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve policies, methods, procedures, and/or products
- Demonstrates adaptability by reacting appropriately to unexpected changes in situations or circumstances
- Increases performance through greater efficiency
Find a Way
- Seeks to develop technical knowledge through learning from other experts
- Understands interdepartmental impact of individual decisions and actions
- Seeks solutions rather than placing blame
Empowered to be Great
- Consistently looks for ways to improve one’s self through growth and development opportunities
- Communicates clearly and promptly up, down, and across
- Communicates effectively to manage expectations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations, Finance, and other related fields or equivalent experience
- MBA in Operations, Finance, Strategy
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: N/A
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: None Required
This job is intended to be performed entirely outside of Colorado
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.