Loans Canada is Canada's largest loan comparison platform. We have slick online loan application portal that allows any Canadian to apply for a loan online. We also create awesome personal finance content and hundreds of thousands of Canadians visit our website every month to find information about loans, credit, debt and personal finance. We're integrated with all of Canada's major online financial services providers and since 2012 we've been Canada's most trusted destination for all things credit.
Who We Are Seeking:
- An ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones with strong command in English, make a high volume of calls through warm leads, and speak with customers to close new opportunities.
- A competitive spirit who strives to be a top performer.
- A team player, willing to go out of your way to help, support and coach your team.
- An individual who constantly strives to improve, seeking coaching and guidance from both peers and managers.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to challenges as they occur.
- An individual with high integrity and a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client.
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Contacting prospective clients using our tools, technologies and lists.
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keeping a detailed log of your contacts, including those which were not interested.
- Following up with prospective clients who have shown interest in the past.
- Hitting minimum weekly and monthly sales production requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience in sales and or a college degree.
- Computer literate.
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone and face-to-face etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service that exceeds customer expectations
- Respond to service inquiries from customers in a full service environment, to resolve moderately complex issues
- Anticipate customer needs in order to promote various products through cross-selling/value-add opportunities.
- Ability to handle difficult customers independently with limited supervision.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$19.00 per hour
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (required)