About American Savings Bank
American Savings Bank (ASB) has been serving Hawaii’s businesses and communities since 1925 and currently provides a full range of financial products and services, including business and consumer banking, home loans, insurance and investments. ASB is one of Hawaii’s leading financial institutions, with e-banking services and branch locations throughout the state offering evening, weekend and holiday hours. ASB provides Hawaii’s consumers and businesses with more extended weekday and weekend hours than other similarly sized local banks, as well as convenient in-store branches. ASB was the first Hawaii bank to introduce remote-deposit capture with a mobile banking application.
ASB matches its exceptional customer experience with an employee experience that has garnered local and national awards. ASB has been recognized locally as one of the “Best Places to Work” by Hawaii Business Magazine for 11 consecutive years and honored nationally as one of the “Best Banks to Work For” by American Banker Magazine. Fortune Magazine has recognized ASB as one of the 100 Best Workplaces for Women and 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity. For more than 95 years, ASB has been helping build strong communities. Through its Seeds of Service program, ASB teammates have contributed more than 63,000 hours of volunteer service, and ASB has donated millions of dollars to Hawaii’s nonprofits and community organizations. For more information, visit https://www.asbhawaii.com/ or follow American Savings Bank on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Primary Purpose Of Job
Serves as a key member of the Salesforce team, leading the architectural design and technical framework of the project.
Major Job Accountabilities
- Responsible for leading, collaborating, and advising in designing and implementing solutions that provides business value utilizing available Salesforce products and technologies.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum.
- Working with business teammates and IT executives to identify business need
- Defining scope
- Analyzing business needs and processes
- Defining and gathering business and technical requirements
- Developing the Solution architecture
- Working with technical teams to design and develop the Salesforce solution
- Working with technical teams to design and develop the integration solutions
- Defining and planning the testing and test cases
- Provide management and coaching to other teammates as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Five (5) or more years of work experience as a Solution Architect, Salesforce Business Analyst, Salesforce Developer, and Salesforce Administrator with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud.
- Five (5) or more years of work experience with API design and development.
- Five (5) or more years of work experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Five (5) or more years of of work experience with Salesforce Einstein.
Required Skills Or Training
- Must have “big picture” outlook combined with high attention to technical detail.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication to both technical and non-technical audiences, and to executive/senior management teams.
- Must have skills to influence and guide the project team and end users.
- Possesses knowledge of systems development lifecycle methodologies
- Prior experience in leading and facilitating meetings.
- Demonstrates high proficiency with Microsoft Office software applications.
EOE, including disability/veterans